Soul Calibur

Kona

A new soul calibur sig I made yesturday. I like the colors but I think I could have blended better. Only main thing I forgot was the border and the text is a little weird.

SoulCaliburSig.jpg

And here's a little quickie Thanksgiving sig I made, it could have been better, but I didnt have enough time last night.

Thanksgiving.jpg

Ordinarily I'd give it a high rating.
But I've seen all of your sigs, Kona man..and...
They're all the same exact thing; picture on the right side with sandy looking stuff on the side. It gets boring after a while.
7/10 for both.

Yeah, I know it gets boring to see, its just my stlye, simple grunge. My next couple of sigs will be more abstract than grunge so it isnt so boring to see.

No, man. The sigs are great. If it was the first one of that series that I saw, then yeah, I'd totally give you a 9/10. But I've seen like six of them already, so you can pretty much expect the next thing.

5/10 because I'm mean and think their boring... there not really anything intereasting...

... Plus the colours in the first one don't match well. the background doesn't even suit alongside the character well. :?

Kona, start throwing boarders on your sigs. It will make them a lot better, and could possibly get you two more points on a scale of 0-10. But yeah, trying doing something other than simple grunges. Use some gaussain blur or some motion blur. Try to liven up your sigs a little more.

my only question its... why the hell do you do this? you never use any of these sigs, and no one else does either. so where is all this effort going?

sorry, i just have to question the motive

I make them because I am trying to reach my best, which I havnt reached yet, and I do it in my free time.