MK Story Line?

Masta-Dante said:
It's too early to say what happen after Deception. No one knows who won, it could be a shock ending and say Onaga won.
Just like what happend with deadly alliance,man i was mad when i found out that the deception's opening movie doesn't include a fight that have kung lao and scorpion vs. old man tsung and chi.

But probably they'l go with the havik ending,cause it's the only one where kahn is resurructed,without counting the G.C. virsion

Shellshade said:
Why dosen't the person who wrote that story line right the next part of the story.

Because he no longer works with Midway or on Mortal Kombat. The original person in charge of story was John Tobias, co-creator of MK with Ed Boon. He split shortly after MK4 to pursue other interests in gaming and get away from the pidgeon hole that MK had put him in.

His solution was to form Studio Gigante, which then produced a fighter, Tao Feng: Fist of the Lotus, which had many similarities to MKDA such as, 3d models and and actual bruising of the characters' faces.

You can find a lot of information on the front page of this site by clicking the link to the game and also an inteview with Tobias.

Since Tobias left the Midway and MK team, John Vogel has taken over the majority of story writing, hence most peoples' displeasure with some of the story and characters IMO. While Vogel has been with the MK team since the beginning, he originally was in charge of Design, Graphics and Video.

If I was fealing any more helpful, I would load up MK1, beat it and let you know exactly what his credited skills were.

I agree with InfernoScorpion. The stories and character designs might be different if John Tobias was still with the MK team. I just wish Tobias was still writing MK stories for the games. MK was bullcrap. He should never have left. With him, Liu Kang could never have died, but that was a good game twist. Still, I miss the good ol' days of Mortal Kombat with Liu Kang and the way every ninja was a ninja, not a lizard-warrior or a Samurai-thing. New costumes are kool, but the originals will always be on top. always.
mk2_1093824452.jpg

01.gif

kold_as_ice92 said:
I agree with InfernoScorpion. The stories and character designs might be different if John Tobias was still with the MK team. I just wish Tobias was still writing MK stories for the games. MK was bullcrap. He should never have left. With him, Liu Kang could never have died, but that was a good game twist. Still, I miss the good ol' days of Mortal Kombat with Liu Kang and the way every ninja was a ninja, not a lizard-warrior or a Samurai-thing. New costumes are kool, but the originals will always be on top. always.

Agreed

Yeah but those are two different Sub-Zero's. Also you don't need to post a pic everytime you post dude. It just takes up thread space. Just type what you think needs to be said.