Top 10 Favorite Bands

1. Devin Townsend (Strapping Young Lad/ Devin Townsend Band/ Devin Townsend Project)
2. Gojira
3. Meshuggah
4. Bloodbath
5. Deftones
6. Yob
7. Evoken
8. Cannibal Corpse
9. Tool
10. Vehemence

Devin Townsend is my absolute #1 favorite artist, ever. All the other bands are really in no particular order. They are only listed due to their total influence on my listening habits. Without any of these bands, I wouldn't be as much of a metal music fan as I am today. :)

1. Devin Townsend (Strapping Young Lad/ Devin Townsend Band/ Devin Townsend Project)
2. Gojira
3. Meshuggah
4. Bloodbath
5. Deftones
6. Yob
7. Evoken
8. Cannibal Corpse
9. Tool
10. Vehemence

Devin Townsend is my absolute #1 favorite artist, ever. All the other bands are really in no particular order. They are only listed due to their total influence on my listening habits. Without any of these bands, I wouldn't be as much of a metal music fan as I am today. :)

I like the cut of your jib. Do you by chance dig bands like Machine Head or Soilwork? Also, my friend's band, The Long Cold Dark are opening for Devin Townsend Oct. 17th in NY. I'm stoked for him because Dev is one of his heroes.

My Top 10 Bands

1) Acid Bath
2) Mindless Self Indulgence
3) KillSwitch Engage
4) Slipknot
5) TooL
6) 36 Crazyfists
7) A Day To Remember
8) Dog Fashion Disco
9) Metallica(Kill em all- And Justice)
10) System Of A Down
Honorable Mentions
1) Lamb Of God
2) Chimaira
3) Devil Driver
4) Deadsy
5) Incubus
6) Everytime I Die
7) Pantera
8) Dry Kill Logic
9) American Head Charge
10) Polkadot Cadaver

MUSIC! I love these music threads...too bad a majority of my favorite artists arn`t necessarily "bands", I`ll just keep to groups, so don`t give anything past five much weight...

1.) Muse
2.) Beck
3.) Band Of Skulls
4.) The Runaways (Plus Joan Jett + The Blackhearts...love that woman!)
5.) Blue Foundation
6.) Arcade Fire
7.) Placebo
8.) Breaking Benjamin
9.) A Perfect Circle
10.) The Black Kids

I like the cut of your jib. Do you by chance dig bands like Machine Head or Soilwork? Also, my friend's band, The Long Cold Dark are opening for Devin Townsend Oct. 17th in NY. I'm stoked for him because Dev is one of his heroes.

Thanks. I've never got too much into Machine Head, guess they've never clicked for me. Soilwork is a great, even though they don't get as many spins from me nowadays, they're still a good band. I'm a fan of Stabbing the Drama and Natural Born Chaos (which was produced by Devin Townsend.).

Wow, that's amazing your friend's band is opening for Hevy Devy! I would nearly shit myself, if that ever happened to me! Dev is my hero, too. I love all his work. You name it. Ocean Machine, Synchestra, Accelerated Evolution, Terria, Ziltoid, Ki, ALL OF IT! My salutations to your friend, what an honor that must be!

Yeah, it's an enormous honor, and I'm sure he's going to knock 'em flat and set them back up for DTP. His band is getting a lot of great opening slots and plenty of local headliners. I'm just bummed I won't be able to go and shoot the shows for him (photography), since I did some of their earlier band photos...but I WILL probably get out in December to Buffalo to shoot his band live. :)

Ziltoid is the obsession on the board we're both on haha.

1.) Attack Attack!
2.) Pierce The Veil
3.) The Devil Wears Prada
4.) The Paramedic
5.) Sleeping With Sirens
6.) A Day To Remember
7.) Close Your Eyes
8.) Foo Fighters
9.) Iron Maiden
10.) Underoath

The list is WAY longer