Favorite Noob

I like MK Trilogy's (in-game model, not that stupid drawing of him) and MK Deception's, MK4 is just gay. There's also Mortal Kombat Conquest's version, which looks nothing like the Saibots of the game, but it has its charm. I made a wallpaper of it for them (the people of the site).

And made one of the older version, since there are no human-incarnations of Noob in its modern outfit I decided to make my own with different pics of other ninjas, so it's a hybrid of the old Noob and the new one.

Oh god, i thought this topic was about n00bs, not Noob. Kinda funny that it was started by a n00b...

But anyway, i like his primary in MKD. Ive always felt that he was not just a shadow or a silouhette, but a ninja dressed in all black. Im happy that the Midway team felt the same way.

TeddyBluegrass said:
Oh god, i thought this topic was about n00bs, not Noob. Kinda funny that it was started by a n00b...

But anyway, i like his primary in MKD. Ive always felt that he was not just a shadow or a silouhette, but a ninja dressed in all black. Im happy that the Midway team felt the same way.

Dude don't call kold as ice a noob becuase anyone calling sumone else a noob is a noob themselves :?

Wrong. A person who can find a n00b, is so not a n00b. It's like an evil person, they never admit that they are evil, it takes a person from a different side to notice the evil in them. And, yes...just about anybody who came to this forum after September 20th is a n00b. I believe the rush started with REPTILES MAN...Thankfully, though, she seems to have quieted down.

noob primary from deception. i dont like the alt. i never liked his skin being black... it didn't make sense to me

His skin is black because he's a wraith now, if you could disect him, you wouldn't see any bones or anything. Just blank space, it could go on for infinity. Thus he has no skin, it's just shadow filling up the space that would be skin. What I don't get is his blood.

But, if I had to choose one..I'd pick his Mortal Kombat Deception alternate costume, It just appeals to me the most, I don't know why, though.

I actully hated the Noob-Smoke alt. costume,noob being in his normal Prim. costume but with black skin,and smoke have a shark white head with invisible body.

And yes kold as ice is a noob(no offend) and i thought the same thing with the topic being about noobs

Easy on the flaming fellas... Anyways that Conquest Noob is pretty sweet. Kind of a mummified look, even though I still prefer his Deception alt look the best.

InfernoScorpion said:
TeddyBluegrass said:

Dude don't call kold as ice a noob becuase anyone calling sumone else a noob is a noob themselves :?

bro... u have 55 posts.... :idea:

JSOOGES said:
Easy on the flaming fellas.
I said no offend,how could that be a flame if i'm telling him that i don't want him to be offended(but that doesn't mean that i don't want to :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:)

KoRoneR said:
InfernoScorpion said:
TeddyBluegrass said:

bro... u have 55 posts.... :idea:

I didnt wanna go there, im glad someone did...and im trying to help him discover his n00bosity in order for him to realize its there and remedy the situation.

And Sapphire, that makes a lot more sense when you put it that way, muchas gracias.