Mortal Kombat 4 Enhanced

Acid Rain

okay so i heard their was a patch for the pc mk4 mk4 enhanced, although i went to sorcerer software homepage it had nothing that dealt with mk4 it was linez and some other games, no mk4e though, where can i get this?

Id also like to know why i dont have any sound at all on mortal kombat trilogy pc.

Acid Rain said:
okay so i heard their was a patch for the pc mk4 mk4 enhanced, although i went to sorcerer software homepage it had nothing that dealt with mk4 it was linez and some other games, no mk4e though, where can i get this?

Id also like to know why i dont have any sound at all on mortal kombat trilogy pc.

No idea why you have no sound in MKT. Maybe the sound setup is wrong?

There was an MK4 enhanced, it loaded up the MKG models and skins for characters. It still looked pretty bad though. I can't find my copy of it and I have no idea where to download it now but it does work.

Angel said:
http://www.trmk.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=14101

We talked about this before. Doesn't it make the game buggy/glitchy? Better graphics... At a cost... Hmm... Not a good deal...

I never experienced any glitchiness or bugginess as a result of the add on.

Although I didn't use a premade copy, I actually found the models and stuff and used MK4 strip to put them in the game.

MK4 enhanced sounds like it would be pretty kool--MK4 always could've used a facelift. The worst MK game ever is MK Gold for DreamCast; Baraka looks like some orgy-demon-guy in that one.
baraka.gif

kold_as_ice92 said:
MK4 enhanced sounds like it would be pretty kool--MK4 always could've used a facelift. The worst MK game ever is MK Gold for DreamCast; Baraka looks like some orgy-demon-guy in that one.
baraka.gif

Well the "enhanced" just used the models from MK Gold for Dreamcast so you probably wouldn't like that. They were an improvement over the models that were in MK4 for the PC to start with because the graphics were really bad in that game.

But a few models was never going to fix it, the whole game is just too far gone.