True?

Acid Rain

I heard a few rumors from my brother that some mk characters appeared in other games he told me

1. sub zero was playable in nba jam (the one for sega genesis)
2. Scorpion and sub zero were in MLB Slugfest 20-04

Is this true if so i got to get theese games now and also could someone get me some screen shots of them?

Acid Rain said:
I heard a few rumors from my brother that some mk characters appeared in other games he told me

1. sub zero was playable in nba jam (the one for sega genesis)
2. Scorpion and sub zero were in MLB Slugfest 20-04

Is this true if so i got to get theese games now and also could someone get me some screen shots of them?

I think Raiden and Scorpion were in one of the NBA Jams for the arcade, and Raiden was in one of the NFL Blitz games. There were a few others too. I dont have screenshots but they are probably pretty easy to find with google.

Along with raiden in Unreal Championship 2
And Sub-Zero in Outlaw Golf 2

EDIT:Oh yeah and Scorpion apeared in Psi Ops:The Mindgate Consperecy. :D

Ok so i found a few pictures of them the first one is of raiden this was a pic that midway had produced for it

This one is of sub and scorp in mlb you can see scorp is using his sword as a bat and sub is throwing it

MORE PICS TO COME

Robot Commander said:
And wasn't there also an MK character in one of the Gaunlet games?

All I can say was it wasn't in the orginal. My bro is currently playing one of the gauntlet games (can't remember which) someone gave it to him recently. So far he hasn't seen any MK characters. If there is some they must be hidden somewhere or late in the game.

MK karacters in sports games. God, that's gotta be freakin' awesome. If Raiden could do his little electric air dive and barrel through the opposing team-members, I would buy that game on any platform they were on.
Mk2_Rayden_Dive.jpg