2 Downs one to go

I have MK1(from mortal kombat deception),and MK2(mortal kombat shaolin monks) on my xbox.
Do you think that the next game would have mk3,umk3 and triology(i am not saying all of them together) in?

Now that you mention it...I hadn't even seen that pattern. Who knows, they might end up putting UMK3 in it.

Here's hopin'

Maybe UMK3 but not any of the others. This is because that if they were going to incorporate one of those three games into the next instal ment they wouldn't need to put trilogy in because of MK1 adn MK2 in Deception and SM.

Hmm...I never new about MK1 in Deception, could someone explain that to me?By the way nice Code:Lyoko sig Dis,.

Thanks Camu..i found a drawing of Aelita online and coloured it...so..voila! 8)

Anyway, MK1 was on Special edition of Deception (Sub-zero for PS2, and Baraka/Raiden/Scorpion/Mileena for xbox)

Ten bucks more, and you got MK1 and a few other goodies

TEAR OF THE DRAGON said:
Hey someone told me that if we sold that traiding card after 10 years,we'l get at least 100 bucks..I was like wtf,at least a 100 bucks :shock:

Who told you that? That's bullshit unless this person can actually see into the future. Those cards could be valuable someday, but likely they'll only be valuable to hardcore Mortal Kombat fans who are willing to actually pay $100 to have every collectable that pertains to the series.

in that case, I'm buyin special edition. I was THIS close to buying basic version for $24.99 at BlockBuster, but I needed afew more bucks. I got so tired of saving and waiting for 10 more bucks to roll along, so I ended up buying an awesome Resident Evil novel.