MK:DA Rain?

Sorry man, but I played that game 100% and looked up all the cheat codes and Rain is not a seceret charactor in MK: DA. :(

I'd rather have Rain over Mokap and Blaze. Those 2 were just pallet swaps, no diff fighting styles or anything. Lame. :x

If you search through the forums, you'll find Love Cowboy's response to your question.

You'll probably also find both of his rants, too 8)

Whats with all the rain rumors, Rain wasnt such of a big character anyway to me he seemed to be a ninja knock off of raiden, thats all we need is another person with lightning powers.

Rain was put in because they needed new characters and it is easyist to make ninjas because you just change colors and moves instead of making a whole new character image. And even though he had the same powers as raiden, its not like he had the same moves. they were very different. So rain was not just a raiden ninja knock off

Rain ain't that great a ninja. His power is rainfall. WOOOOOOO!
Yeah, well I can pull a boardslide 180 on my skateboard. woop-dee-freakin-doo. he does look kinda kool in this pic, though.

Charakterbild_UMK3_Rain_G_01.jpg

kold_as_ice92 said:
Rain ain't that great a ninja. His power is rainfall. WOOOOOOO!
Yeah, well I can pull a boardslide 180 on my skateboard. woop-dee-freakin-doo. he does look kinda kool in this pic, though.

Charakterbild_UMK3_Rain_G_01.jpg

thats a kool pic i hope they put rain in the next mk

You are all wrong, RAIN WAS IN FACT IN MK:DA! I don't know how many times I've explained this on forums and people don't remember or it doesn't spread. Probably because it is too involved and he sucks. He's got no special moves or projectiles, and uses Pi Gua and Tae Kwan Do, and no weapon style. He looks just like Scorpion's primary costume and he almost looks RED and not PURPLE. To top all of this, he doesn't have a fatality either.

*You have to have the 2nd release copy, which was shipped in Feb 2003. I just happend to get this copy on XBOX, because I bought the game on PS2 first when it released. Again, not the 1st release, not the 3rd, or 4th or any but the 2nd release copy has RAIN in it.

*You have to perform a double flawless victory AND Fatality on everybody you face in arcade mode, including Moloch (no fatality), Quan Chi, and Shang Tsung, with the difficulty set on Medium or higher. Then you have to make sure that this record or the fact that you've done this is saved. In other words you have to do it with a profile loaded so that it can save. Then, once you have enough money to open every koffin in the krypt you have to do so. You can't have any koffins already opened at all, and you have to start with AA, and work our way to ZZ. You can't open some and go back later either. You have to do them all in the same krypt visit. For example if you open up koffin AA through koffin MJ, and then come back later to open more, the code is ruined. But the key is to not open koffin RA or IN at all. A lot of people think that you open those two last, but you have to not open them at all. Then you exit the krypt once all koffins except RA and IN are opened and RAIN will be unlocked. You highlight Reptile and press down and start to use him.

Everyone try it and I garauntee it'll work.

fLoOn

Yea, sure. We all belive that'll work.

Some of us have been playing that game since it's release day and have played it too death, you sir are lying and rumour mongering to the less intelligent members to think that you're right.

ALSO, like what misfit said, if he was in it i'm sure he would've been found already.

Not to mention that people have hacked this game and explored its data... If rains data was in the game, we'd know by now.