Playable: Goro & Reptile+More in Single Player Mode

you have to hack your consol or get them for an action replay key.

Ermac is possible but not smoke because Smoke has no moves and ermac does. But if it were possible to play as smoke, that would be freakin sweet

Can anyone tell us how this is being done because otherwise it is useless to show these pics and whatnot when you dont provide the information on how exactly it is done. I know I can go google it myself but, posting this info is really just half of it. Plus, It would be nice to see some actual gameplay footage like "doing special moves" while the picture is taken. Not just standing there. Thanks

Damn...I can't beleive this thread is still around (last post was Nov. 2005) Anyway for those still in the dark...First you must install a modchip on your Xbox. Then download trainers via the internet & FTP them to the xbox hd. Then use a program installed on the xbox like Xored ETM Engine or any app that runs trainers while playing an xbox game.

Hey when you use these characters in Single Player how are you supposed to get past parts where you need to do Multalities and Brutalities. No characters other than Liu Kang and Kung Lao have Brutalities and Multalities.

Poncho said:
Hey when you use these characters in Single Player how are you supposed to get past parts where you need to do Multalities and Brutalities. No characters other than Liu Kang and Kung Lao have Brutalities and Multalities.

Technically not true; I've used the trainer and the characters are merely skins for the actual character. They have the same multalities and brutalities as Liu and Kung.

That's too bad, but thanx for telling me. I have always felt bad for not having and XBOX and unable to play as Goro but finding out that they are just skins makes me feel much better. Thanks again.

Prophet said:
Poncho said:

Technically not true; I've used the trainer and the characters are merely skins for the actual character. They have the same multalities and brutalities as Liu and Kung.

Hmm.....that must be a different trainer you are using cause for me they are deffinatly not skins. They all have there own moves and fatalities (if they have them).

But Poncho is right. They don't have Multalities or Brutalities so you can't get past those parts. Hell... some of those people don't have Fatalities so you can't even get past the part when you have to do a Fatality to move on.

But none the less, its still a fun way to add more to the game.
If anyone who doesn't have a chip in their Xbox wants, tell me how to upload some saved game files so you can try it out.