Ahem...

Acid Rain

I toguht all mk2 original playable characters were playable in vs? its missing rayden, mileena, shang tsung and jax and also is the pit 2 a vs level? It would have made sence for them to have put all the characters in there from mortal kombat 2 (just the playable ones) and some enemys should have been playable like the guard and the shadow preists, and there are only four people to play as in story mode, and sub zero and scorpion talk just like liu kang and kung lao, they could have at least had their own story line, jeez midway was really lazy on this one.

i don't know where you heard that all original mk charactors are playable in this game but i have never seen anything like that. I also think Midway did a good job with this game. Though it could have been better, It Is a lie to say the midway team is lazy. I qwould like to see you pull something 1/10 as good. FACE

It's not the MK Teams fault they can't add more. They usually work on a tight scheduel as they have to get the game done before it's too late. It's happened before.(ala MK3)

Another thing is that they probably waited on putting more characters till the next MK Adventure game because MKSM seemed more like a Preview of whats to come in the future.

For vs, I would've expected Mileena but Raiden and Jax aren't fully active like other fighters and using Shang Tsung and morphing would probably crash the game.

So cut the MK Team some slack, wait for the future MK Adventure game to be better and enjoy what you have now.

Robot Commander said:
It's not the MK Teams fault they can't add more. They usually work on a tight scheduel as they have to get the game done before it's too late. It's happened before.(ala MK3)

Another thing is that they probably waited on putting more characters till the next MK Adventure game because MKSM seemed more like a Preview of whats to come in the future.

For vs, I would've expected Mileena but Raiden and Jax aren't fully active like other fighters and using Shang Tsung and morphing would probably crash the game.

So cut the MK Team some slack, wait for the future MK Adventure game to be better and enjoy what you have now.
YEa i agree Plus they said some not All!

Na i think they just slacked off a lil bit. I mean come on at least the 2 exclusive players could have their own story and they had all characters, you could but they werent playable.

Romp In Peace M.A.C D.R.E

M-E-T-H-O-D-M-A-N said:
Na i think they just slacked off a lil bit. I mean come on at least the 2 exclusive players could have their own story and they had all characters, you could but they werent playable.

Romp In Peace M.A.C D.R.E

Then it would frezze with all MK2 characters in Vs,Ko op and single. besides there are like 3 Shalion Monks (I Think) Kung Lao,Liu Kang & Kai. But Kai came out in Mk4 so its Kung Lao & Liu Kang. ITs still good. They tried and did good There First MK Rpg in 3D In Classic syles so u kno that took mad time to take Classic story board and Characters and put them in 3D. SO ITs there Firdt Rpg game of MK (MK DA & MK D KOnquest not Included)

Damnit MKSM IS NOT AN RPG. I've heard like 50 people say it is. It is Action-Adventure so it makes it the third one (MK Mythologies and Special Forces) But this was made by a different team and the MK Team looked over the whole project.

The problem about putting other characters in story mode is that the story is mainly based upon Liu Kang and Kung Lao. They weren't gonna make seperate stories for other characters so it was just them. Sub-Zero and Scorpion were just bonuses for extra gameplay.

Too many characters in story mode would be bad. Then we would constant battles facing ourselves (Mileena vs Mileena, Baraka vs Baraka, etc.)