Sektor and Cyrax human form

In the past have they ever talked about cyraxs and sektors human form from a movie or 1 of the games

-----------------------------------
Romp in peace M.A.C D.R.E.

Sector I think was allways robot.Cyrax is some black dude(Human form).
He's allies with Special Forces. :)

If I recall correctly, Sektor was displayed pre-automation in Defenders of the Realm. However, since I haven't seen it firsthand, I'm not positive its him.

:? he didn't look very black in DA bro. also i think there was a cartoon or some shit that showed sektor before his costume as well... he looked like a tool... red lin kuei devil style goatee and moderate length black hair. no mention of cyrax, as far as i know but like i said his alternate from DA does show his face, and he looked pretty white

That cartoon is messed up because in the games Cyrax is Black and in the cartoon Cyrax is white and Sektor is black. Like Smoke in Mk2 hes a ninja and in mk3 he's a robot. In The cartoon he was a white Ninja with a Whiter skin color then the 1 is Mk2

mkdotr_bscap04.jpg

There we go, Cyrax and Sektor in human form :D

thank you...... aight so i was wrong about the goatee but you get the idea.

02.gif

but i dont know man, he doesn't look too black to me. seriously.

Yeah the whole skin thing is wierd. If you wonder through their camp in MK:D conquest mode, everyone has the same skin colour. What was he doing in the clan? Its a chinese assasin clan. Why was he the only black guy in the clan then? The wonders of the MK universe never stop...

They properly did DotR without consent of Midway too much, just like in the movies... And since the series had little to do with the games, but rather the first movie it would explain it.

That or Midway guys forgot about it uif they did have consent.

Noob/Smoke said:
unmasked-cyrax2.jpg
-Cyrax Mk Gold

unmasked-cyrax.jpg
-Cyrax Defenders Of The World

unmasked-cyrax3.jpg
-Cyrax MKDA

ITs all weird
Look at it this way,cyarx looked arabic in both mkg and mkda,and he looks like sub-zero unmasked with yellow costume only in defenders that means that defenders goes to trash can

Those 2 don't leave much to thought of human form in the looks department. They obviously would look normal like Cyrax in MKDOTR and MKDA; definitely not ugly llike Kabal.

I think Cyrax is white. Just realy tan. I remember thinking in MK1 the movie, that dude that Liu Kang defeats with the dreadlocks and who roars like a lion, I thought that that was Sektor.