Complaint thread. What was bad about this game?????

And the thing that i didn't understand at the ending SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER

how did kung lao and kang killed shao khan and he returned to invade earthrealm? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :?

1:they made the netherrelm wade to short.
2: the graphics , i think were blocky as!
3: maybe a longer game would have been better
4: the learning curve was pretty shorty
hmm what else i havnt player story mode with scorpian (just started with) or subzero but
5: in the opening movie scorpian jumps into the portal and when you start the game hes down in the lair ... shady as....
6:raiden shao khan goro and kintaro as playable characters aaaannnnndddd
7:bring back the vs screen from mk3 with the icons that you can change for cheats thats about it i guess :D

too short
too easy
extra characters playing as liu and kung was bad
should have had all the stuff they wanted to put in it.
more characters for vs mode.

they should have had co-op move online...so you and an online friend could play together.

TEAR OF THE DRAGON said:
And the thing that i didn't understand at the ending SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER

how did kung lao and kang killed shao khan and he returned to invade earthrealm? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :?

A question like that was asked on fight night, exept about all charactors, not just Kahn. they said the game would be alot kooler if you actualy killed the people instead of watching them all run away or something like that.

What i didn't like the most was the fact that they didn't put in all the stuff planned, (like from the game over signs) like finding quan chi, or meating up woth noob, or boss rush mode (arcade mode). Really though, i would have waited till '06 if they put that stuff in there.

I posted this topic yesterday on the Midway Forums. Wow they were not happy with me... Apparently the moderators feel that there was no need for it and my topic was removed :x . Apparently they thought their game was perfect. They said it wasn't 'appropiate' and would cause 'ranting'. This is not my intention.

NOTE TO MODS: My intention for this topic is hopefully a future mk designer will run into it and use it to base/construct the next instalation of an MK adventure game. Please don't be mean like COUGH-midway-COUGH.

DAVE101 said:
I posted this topic yesterday on the Midway Forums. Wow they were not happy with me... Apparently the moderators feel that there was no need for it and my topic was removed :x .

Yeah I saw it. I think this kind of thread is good and there's no need to remove it.

And DAVE101, stop double posting, please. :?

I looked for a topic similar to mine but i was looking at the titles so i must have missed the gripe list :?

1.They could of made other characters a "DIFFERANT" story.
2.Scorpion and Sub-Zero could have their real voice and not battle "CLONES" instead of Liu Kang and Kung Lao.
3.You cant even find out what happend to Noob and Sub-Zero.
4.You cant battle Noob.

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Robot Commander said:
The only thing I didn't like was the length of the game. If it was bigger on longer, it would've been perfect.

I agree as well. It was to god damn short, my friend and I beat it in like 2 hours.

2 HOURS?!?! Damn i must suck. It wasn't until my 3rd try (scorpion) that it took me less than 3 hours.

What dissapointed me the most was the game over messages, seeing them gave me hope, then when i read online some of them are false, i died... on the inside :cry:

playing the game as sub-zero and they called him lui kang
dawn what a fucked up game i never play it again
i'm gonna sell it.
and also a lot of bugs stopped me from playing it.
i'll just wait for the next real mk fighting game :D