Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Pit 3

• The Pit Bottom

• The Pit (Deception)

• Total voters
To me, the cinematic effect of the Pit II is just unbeatable. The way they use the drawback while zooming in ala many a horror movie is just awesome.

Disappointed said:
To this day, I still haven't seen Pit II's fatality

*gasp* Blasphemer! Seriously, how does that even happen? You never played MK2?

Anyway, I can remember the sick feeling I got in my gut the very first time I ever saw the original Pit fatatality, but as hard as that one is to beat, I'd just have to pick the Pit 2. I love the background, the music, the atmosphere, and everything else about that stage.

I totally prefer MKII's pit. Its alot kooler, I think. The whole cenery part is awesome, especially the stage fatality. I find this one's fatality alot kooler than MK1's. Just a thought or 2.

*pats Dis on the shoulder* Don't worry buddy, we'll get you through this. The first step is admitting you have a problem; after that, everything else should be easy. Be strong!

I tried to drown myself in the bathtub last night, DC...I couldn't take it anymore...I hadn't played MKII, and...and....I HATE MYSELF!

*whines all the way home*

I need about 20 bucks to pick up MAT2. Donations welcome :p

Disappointed said:
I tried to drown myself in the bathtub last night, DC...I couldn't take it anymore...I hadn't played MKII, and...and....I HATE MYSELF!

*whines all the way home*

I need about 20 bucks to pick up MAT2. Donations welcome :p
Sheck your inbox

M-E-T-H-O-D-M-A-N said:
The pit 2 because i always love hiiting opponets into spikes

:? :?: :?

The Pit II didn't have spikes... The Kombat Tomb had spikes, on the ceiling, but the Pit II was a simple rock ground that you're opponent splatted on.