Frost ?

yeah......jesus christ. SubZero plays a big role in the story...........and is also one of the two unlockable characters for story mode.....aswell as being one of the characters unlocked for vs mode.

I don't know if you're new to Mortal Kombat or not but um........this game picks up at the very end of MK1 and follows through the story for MKII.......Frost was not in either game.

Frost is not seen untill Mortal Kombat Deadly Alliance and is not seen anywhere else. In her storyline she could have been in a game before Deadly Alliance but they probably only created her at the time of DA or for DA.

Posted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 3:20 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nope.

Really, I guess Frost is your fav. character but if she isn't in it, then she isn't in it. She is a minor character and not one you'll be too expectant to ever return.

Though there was a hint dropped in MK:D.

You're right, I should stop with that Frost, it seems that Frost is only in MKDA, but maybe in the next games Subby will rise her :)

sub-zero is in every mortal kombat game and i think he should rest for a while and frost should do sub-zero job and 1 more thing is sub-zero and frost boyfriends or girlfriends or wife and husband ??

fatality100 said:
sub-zero is in every mortal kombat game and i think he should rest for a while and frost should do sub-zero job and 1 more thing is sub-zero and frost boyfriends or girlfriends or wife and husband ??

So far we don't know if they're anything beyond Teacher and Pupil.