Who is cheap Shujinko or Kobra

Who is cheaper

• Shujinko

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kobra

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Hmm... Shujinko runs at $.50, and Kobra & $.55, but the sales tax throws me of... Hm... I think SHujinko's cheapest.

Kobra the Ken rip-off... Or shujinko the profound MK village idiot...

Kobra gets the vote this time.

kobra is pretty cheap and he is like a rip off of ken so now they just need him to do a jumping spinny kick and spinning upercut adn then u will have ken. lol so kobra has my vote.

I totally agree with Angel, he looks EXACTLY like Ken Masters from Street Fighter; and I'd know, I'm an expert fanboy of nostalgia when it comes to fighting games. He's a totally unneccessary character, much like Reiko, Jarek, Kai, Nitara, and Mavado. He also reminds me of a male version of Sonya.
kobra2.jpg

Shujinko is an idiot. But I can't hate him for that.

Kobra is TEH OMGWTFBBQ CHEAP!

The only thing I enjoyed from him was when he got gutted like a fish in Kira's ending.

kold_as_ice92 said:
He's a totally unneccessary character, much like Reiko, Jarek, Kai, Nitara, and Mavado

Half those characters I felt original. The only one not really original was Jarek, and at least he didn't look like Kano.

From my expeirience of MKD, I gotta say Shujinko is cheaper. I mean, to me Kobra just looks like Ken. I honestly don't care about looks. It even gave me a laugh.

So Shujinko, The village idiot, da masta of Realm-hopping disasta, that move stealing SOB, gets my vote.

While Kobra is a Street Fighter rip-off, Shujinko on the other hand is an omage to the Pia-Mei character from 1970's Shaw brothers kung-fu films.

Although theonly thing he shares is apperance. Pia-Mei is a ruthless martial arts pycho master who kills for pleasure were Shujinko is just the idiot with the heart of gold.

holy shitake mushrooms, you're right. He IS like Pai-Mei.
Shujinko.png

It's also apparent that he has the powers of a homo. "RAINBOW THUNDER!"

kobra. nothing he does is original at all. and he's a "street fighter" in his bio on top of it..

at least shujinko's story is original, and his costumes. i'll grant that he stole everything else. but like i said. kobra is the king of rip-off