Help with the Living forest please!!!

barf79

Hi everyone,
i am stuck at the beginning of the living forest, after the firts time you kill the brothers of shadows, there is a passage that opens in front of you, beside the living tree. What can i do to go trought that passage. I cannot jump because there are plants with thorns in front of it. I have try to kill the brothers of shadows one more time but nothing happens.... please can someone help me with this!!!!!I hope that i am clear enough... thanks in advance :p :?

you might want to try and figure this one out on your own. if someone told you, then you would just beat yourself up for it.

Living forest

do i have to use the double jump abitilty which i don't have,,,, or do i have to feed the living tree with thebigs arms.....???? more info please??? :p

Ok, after you kill the brother hood of shadow( i recomend throwing them at the spikes) just wait a couple of mins and the thorns should go down, then just jump up to the little platform and go to the next part.

immediately after you kill those darn bro. of sho. the vines should lower so you can get to the passage.