anything else

I have killed khan as all four single player and all ten ko-op in normal and hard. I have done all the secret bosses, yingyangs, health upgrades and smoke missions with everybody too. they are all fully upraged and I have done all the fatalities for everyone. I have beaten mkr arcade with all the characters. Is there anything else left for me to do?

one, you need a life, two you need a life, and three, did you find the cyrax secret yet? i didnt think so, tell me when you do.

jeary said:
one, you need a life, two you need a life, and three, did you find the cyrax secret yet? i didnt think so, tell me when you do.

Cyrax???
(sarcastically) Oh yea...the Cyrax missions...i remember now....

gees....why is everyone hating on him?

"get a life" ....hmmm and im sure your life is that much better. :D

to some being social is life, to some mortal kombat is life!!!

what the hell are you talkinhg about cyrax, and for your information, I have a life, I just did it all really quickly and most things like all the yingyangs and all the fatalities and mk2 stuff was done with my friends

Their's one last thing you must do, you must go streaking all the way to Ed Boon's door and tell him, "Thank you Mr. Boon for such a great game!"

haha then ask him where cyrax is? lets think about this, its a minimum 2 hour game for time beaten, thats if youre sick at the game too. So four 1 players, 10 koops. thats 24 hrs and you beat mk2 with each person. So that minimum 24 hrs, MINIMUM, and thats only if youre a mortal kombat god. So you wasted alot of your life on this game.

chill out man. If you can't be positive and contribute to the conversation, don't say anything.

blazer said:
You could unlock sonya.

Sonya IS playable. Shaun Himmerick said so on a G4 game review.

Yeah, you can unlock Sonya out of her cage and beat Kano. Then all you have to do is Play MK3 and voila! she's unlocked and playable.

blazer said:
It was Single player or verses mode.

Stop it, she's not unlockable. Next time I'll give you negative Karma for starting such stupid rumors. Unless you have fucking proofs. But you don't.