Quan Chi?

I could have sworn it said "Find Quan Chi and all will be revealed".........nothing about secrets or anything.

you do find him......you see him at the end of the game. Once you see him, it's over...all has been revealed. You know the entire story....

He is in the ending and it pretty much reveals all "secrets".

Spoiler Warning Below!

After you beat Shao Kahn and the good guys(Liu, Kung, Cage, Raiden, Kitana) go back, all of the Outworldians celebrate on the arena square but you see old cueball(aka Quan Chi) bend down and picks up THE AMULET(yes the same amulet thats seen later on in the MK Universe) which shows how he got it.

???

That weird becuase it says in deadly alliance (his bio) that he stole the ammy from shinnok so how come he steals it from shao khan? WHICH IS SUPPOSELY SHINNONKS AMMY/SYMBOL...

In deadly alliance it says he found an ammulet "similar" to the one shinnok had. Who knows how many of these amulets there are...and some of the things in the game seem to be just for fun, not meant to be taken seriously or taken as a part of the storyline (like how all the enemies die was because they thought it'd be boring if they just ran away, so u kinda have to set the storyline aside to have some fun with the fatalities).

In any case, this ending seemed to be all in fun, shao kahn didn't really die, and who knows what parts of this game they will reference in the next game, not everything is set in stone just like in the endings of the other mk games where some parts they keep in the game after and some they toss out. That make any sense? lol

Whew a lot of writing there sorry I really let lose with my opinion.