Cheat codes for mk2 sub game

Jimmy169

I tried the gameshark cheat codes they have for that midways arcade classis 2 games or w/e it's called, and it didn't work. I was wondering if anyone knows if there are any gameshark cheatcodes that work for that sub game because it's just too damn hard to beat.

It's not too hard to beat, you just have to figure out how to exploit the AI. If you search the classics forum for MK2 strategies, you'll find a number of ways to do this in posts from others and myself. When I went back to playing the arcade version of MK2 after so many years I found it extremely difficult too, even close to impossible, until I started actually started spotting the AI's weaknesses.

I did search, and used baraka, lol, and I finally, FINALLY, got to kintaro, thats all I really wanted. Was to see what he looked like and compare it to the mksm version of him. Whew man up at the end it was so hard, I had to face lui kang, then shang tsung at the end, I never thought I'd beat em...I think it ended up being luck, must have had atleast 20 tries on each of them, i officially hate mk2 for it's AI, lol.

what about the ol'school codes anyone try them
the version of mksm couldnt get mk2 so i dunno if the title menu is the same

but anyway does anyone remember the megadrive cheats?
wasnt it highlight options and push L,D,L,R,D,R,L,L,R,R
and then a cheat option opens up..

i dunno its been years but maybe they put that in for some kicks lol :D

kadmilos14 said:
but anyway does anyone remember the megadrive cheats?
wasnt it highlight options and push L,D,L,R,D,R,L,L,R,R
and then a cheat option opens up..

i dunno its been years but maybe they put that in for some kicks lol :D

You'd enter that while you had "done" highlighted in the options menu. It definitely wouldn't be in this version of MK2, though, since it's a direct emulation of the arcade version.