Mortal Kombat Storyline

Jimmy169

Hey guys I'm a newbie here and just signed up. I've never played mk da or mkd but I have just played mk sm and it brought me back into the mortal kombat universe. I did some searching and read the storylines and endings to the characters of those 2 last games that I haven't played.

I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask this, I didn't know which section to post this in so I figured since it's general I might as well post it here (and if it doesn't belong here please move it to the appropriate section). A long time ago when I was really into mortal kombat, around when mk4 just came out, there was a huge storyline that you could find online that compiled all the mortal kombat storylines togather including mythologies (I think it was mkm that caused this storyline to take shape), and it ended with mk4's beginning. I am wondering if this storyline is being added to, or if it's lost now and we have to figure out what endings took place in the new games and what endings were scrapped.

I love mortal kombat for it's ongoing in depth storyline and now that I'm back into it I kind of want to weed out the bs, lol. Again I hope this is in the right section but I doubt it, sorry in advanced if it's not.