we miss you

Hey,i know that this is stupid but i wanted to poste it anyways

we all know how rayden might be evil in the next mk7(armaggadon?)and how much we miss the old ninja reptile so i had the idea to write them

both something to return good and ninja again...i am going to start this

rayden:hey wussup man,do you remember when i first played mk2..you were the first character that i picked and i had a flawless victory..these were good days,i hope that you won't turn into a phsyco,and for the records shujinko deserved it,i hope your going to still at our side..and don't forget always bring with you the classic torpedo and the teleprot bye bye my old friend and my thunder god

reptile:hey dude..i know that your life is turning difficult with all the separation of your peoples and stuff,so you decided to show the worst of you,don't do it,be the ninja that we all like and live,the one that used to turn invisable,the one that freaked me out when i first saw him by surprise in mk1,the one that i did his fatalitys by mistake in mk2..i hope that you would come back the way we liked you,and forget about your peoples they must forgot you,we are what you have now as family..and never forget to turn invisable bye bye my reptilan friend,i'l never forget you,no one will
*********edit edit edit edit edit edit edit edit edit edit edit edit*********
come one you guys they need our support,someone post in here

I miss you reptile go ninja again. I told you komodo dragon trankulizers arn't goin to make you cool now look they turned you all lizard like.
please reptle become who you once were. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

REPTILES MAN said:
I miss you reptile go ninja again. I told you komodo dragon trankulizers arn't goin to make you cool now look they turned you all lizard like.
please reptle become who you once were. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
finally,thanks man

:lol: this is good. i like it. :lol:

Dear Thundergod of Earthrealm,

Do not give up on the human spirit. I beg you. Righteousness resides with Earth. We do not seek conquest; we do not torture for pleasure.... well some of us do. But Earth has no Shao Kahn..... no Dragon King.... No creatures who desire only death. If you truly desire perfection without conviction... then we can deliver. Is this what you desire? Earth has champions deserving of rule. If you ask it of us, we can obliterate all realms. Earth is a realm of true spirit, without unnatural devilish abilities. Would this please you? Earth in ALL realms. Beauty without deception, green fields and peace.... with rule. Perhaps... your rule. HAHAHAHAHA :twisted:
Sincerely..... well you know.

Dear Reptile,
I must ask you.... do you have a name? Friend, you were my favorite. I discovered you in Earthrealms tenth Mortal Kombat.... you suckers lost! HAHA Earth cannot be conquered. Yet I joke, because I know that your concern is not with Shao Kahn's conquest, but with the discovery of your own lineage. Fear not, for your race has hope. You are not the last ... because I found her. Write back old friend. I will reveal her location. You can restore your race, and your partial humanity.
Your friend.... the Koroner

could u imagine reptiles funeral

Reptile was a good reptile he liked to change and he changed to much and well i just got so angry and killed him just to think if he was still livin hed probably be ninja again Y DID U HAV TO CHANGE INTO AN UGLY PERSON UD STILL BE LIVIN