Unlocking Kitana??

You'll need double jump. Come back to the Evil Monastery via the portal on the second level in Outworld. Then, run across and double jump up above the ceiling where you learn about multality. It should be on this roof... platform... thing.

let me explain a little clearer you need double jump then go back to the evil monostaty where you foght kitana if I were you id tate the firt portal instead of the second 1 since that one brings you to the bottom and you need to back to the top find where the portal is right before you get to the part where you have to jump on platforms to reach the boss battle there is a broken piller in the area jump on it then double jump to the roof thats next to it the koin is there

you do NOT i repeat do NOT need double jump. I got the koin my first time in the level. I used double jump. Ofcours, it wasn't that easy. :?

thank you!!!!

thank you soo much, i was so far past that level and didnt even know that was there, i had to go all the way back to get it... but thank you again..and yes i know she is only useable in vs. mode, i thank you for telling me though.. :D