Mortal Kombat Shoalin Universe

kaleone

wrap your mind around this one... warcraft like race selection... like

human: lui kang, kung lao, johnny cage, jaxx, stryker
ninja: scorpion, sub-zero, reptile, ermac, noob saibot
cyborgs: sektor, cyrex, smoke-bot,
freaks: sheeva, kintaro, motaro, goro
withcess, sorcerers: sindel, kabal, shang tsung, ....

then with adjustable weopons, kostumes, and moves.

every scenery taken from movies, games, and concept art. put in...
with an usb keyboard for a mere $7,50 in a pack... so you can talk. instead of the lame secrets from MKSM you get TRMKarma...

the double pack with the keyboard for $67,50....little fantasy of mine...
any comments, or maybe things to add? post a comment....

p.s: should this be a PS3 or PS2 release?

you have a really good idea :D I would love their to be a game like that but a few problems

1.mk games usually dont come out on the computer any more but if this came out I would buy it.

2. this big of a game would probably turn mmorpg and for that there would be thousands of people looking alike may I sugest a create a character option like a race say you pick ninja then there could be clans pick a clan and add facial differanc and crap like that like in the sims so there isn't a ton of people running around with the same looks

3. there would need to be alot of clans/ races a few more than what you got

4. finally there will also need to be a ton of missions and I don't think the mk universe has that much stuff to do.

okay great idea I hope it happens it would be cool if it did and it did turn into a mmorpg so you could join partys and do missions together.

that IS actually a darn good idea........ i really like it...... besides, WarCraft has always been a kool game, but no kooler than......
Logo1.gif