Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kintaro

• Goro

• Scorpion

• Total voters
Kahn is EXTREMELY difficult to get the hang of yes, but once you do he's amazingly simple. Ermac is the only other boss that actually killed me when I was trying. He's actually hard in general, rather than just having a difficult pattern to predict, he actually appears to attack randomly. Plus you can't keep comboing him because he does that wierd teleport counter thing.

Kahn, but he'd no doubt be a lot easier if you didn't have to face him after two other guys. After that, yeah, probably Ermac. While I beat him on the first try both times I fought him, he whooped me to within an inch of my life both times.

DeathcoreRyknow said:
Kahn, but he'd no doubt be a lot easier if you didn't have to face him after two other guys.
Even then, he's still a bitch. I ended up with full health one time facing Shao Kahn. ...And still died. Yeah... I love how the unlockable characters can't lock on with their projectile attacks. Makes it a great deal harder.

Both of them are not in Mortal Kombat: Shaolin Monks, which is I assume what we're talking about here.

After i beat shao kahn once I never lost to him again. I still continure to have issues beating baraka though.