Official Shaolin Monks Unlock Codes

Jeff Greeson

Administrator
Staff member
Here are the game's three unlock codes for Scorpion and Sub-Zero in Ko-op and Vs. Mode and the hidden Mortal Kombat II arcade game. All of the kodes are to be entered fairly quickly on the Main Menu screen. You will hear a confirmation sound once the code is entered sucessfully.
<table border="0" align="center"><tr><td width="50%" class="story_text"><span style="font: 12pt Arial Bold;color:lime;">Xbox</span>
Unlock Scorpion
(Hold White Button at Main Menu)
X, Up, L trigger, R trigger, Left, Right, X
(Release White Button)

Unlock Sub-Zero
X, Down, Up, L trigger, L trigger, Up, X
(Release White Button)

Unlock Mortal Kombat II
X, Up, Down, Right, Left, Black, X
(Release White Button)
</td>
<td width="50%" class="story_text"><span style="font: 12pt Arial Bold;color:#4444FF;">PlayStation 2[/b]</span>
Unlock Scorpion
(Hold L2 Button at Main Menu)
Square, Up, L1, R1, Left, Right, Square
(Release L2 Button)

Unlock Sub-Zero
Square, Down, Up, L1, L1, Up, Square
(Release L2 Button)

Unlock Mortal Kombat II
Square, Up, Down, Right, Left, R2, Square
(Release L2 Button)</td></tr></table></center>

:eek:

Aha... so page 3 is available....
Great.

I wonder if putting in these codes after unlocking them does anything significant....

I'd like to make a correction on the Sub-Zero code

Unlock Sub-Zero in Vs. Mode
(Release White Button)

Prophet said:
I'd like to make a correction on the Sub-Zero code

Unlock Sub-Zero in Vs. Mode
(Release White Button)

Oops. Fixed

Does any1 currently know what happens if these are inputted when Sub and Scorp are already unlocked?

I bet, nothing but the confirm sound, i'll try it tonite

damn, and i had to unlock them the hard way.

Well...Im guessing the MKII code doesnt work for thw PAL versions. I tried t but wont work..

Jinkomaster said:
Well...Im guessing the MKII code doesnt work for thw PAL versions. I tried t but wont work..

So, I STILL can't get MKII on it...*sigh*. I was really looking forward to playing it, cos' I have never played it before. My first EVER MK game was Deception, then Monks...

Adesto said:
Jinkomaster said:

So, I STILL can't get MKII on it...*sigh*. I was really looking forward to playing it, cos' I have never played it before. My first EVER MK game was Deception, then Monks...

get trilogy if you want a game with a ton of characters and a ton of fun, I'm not an mk1 2 or 3 fan :wink:

Adesto said:

Just pick up a copy of Midway Arcade Treasures 2. You should be able to find it for a pretty good price.

yeah~wonderful code!it's good to use!i got MK2 already~haha
but perhaps i get the code of the scorpion and sub-zero a bit late~!
i got them aready :D :D

Jinko said:

Won't work on PS2, as MK2 wasn't included. Works fine on Xbox, though.