help me shao kahn is hard for me

annny wayyys getting back on topic I have said this before and I am too lazy to write it again so here

I found a pretty easy way that took 3 or 4 trys

1st you have to beat kano and get the health upgrade to do this talk to the imprisoned kitana 3or 4 times and gaurds will come out of a hallway kill them and go down that hallway from where they came. battle kano and get a life upgrade.

2nd then beat shang tsung and kintaro now where sonya was there will be a medium heath orb use it when u r low on heath

3rd get shoa kahn down to half life by throwing fire balls or hats when he taunts you or after a green orb blast

4th when he has the hammer is the best time to use the extra life dodge his attacks and every now and then throw a hat or fire ball when he swings the hammer around lock/block and do the dodge move by pressing x and a driection when he rests eaither thow a hat or fire ball or pick up kintaros head and trow it at him dont do combos since he gets up fast and attacks also when throwing stay pretty far away keep this up and you will beat him

thankssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

To Beat Shoa Kahn

when we spins his hammer long jump when he gets close to you and he will hit is hammer on the floor then if you are kung lao throw your hat and if you are liu kang throw your fireballs. (repeat this and you will win.)