Great Ideas For Mortal Kombat 7!!!

What do you think about my ideas?

• I LOVE them!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I HATE them!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

blackred

Mortal Kombat 7 players should be able to create a character. Players should be able to dress his or her created character in any unlocked Mortal Kombat 7 fighter's costumes and players should be able to pick and use any unlocked fighter's weapons, fighting styles, signature moves and fatalities and even choose any of the unlocked Mortal Kombat 7 characters race (like Goro's race which is Shokan) and occupation (like ninja, assassin and god). The create a character menu should also let players customize their created characters with costumes, fighting styles, special moves, fatalities and weapons made just for created characters. Players should be able to unlock the option to customize their created characters with costumes, fighting styles, special moves and weapons that are from characters that are in other Midway games such as Unreal Championship 2.

Another option players should have when creating a character is to create a fatality. At the create a fatality menu, players should be able to pick what body part or body parts his or her created character will damage during the fatality and there should also be a diagram of a fighter beside the menu so that fighters can choose to damage a various places on a fighter's limbs, torso and/or head during a fatality and with the help of the diagram of a fighter, players can target very specific parts of his or her victim's body like anywhere on the surface of his or her skin, anywhere on the victim's head and face, ears, eyeballs and even his or her teeth and with a x-ray diagram of a fighter, players should be able to see inside of a fighter and choose to damage a fighter's organs like his or her brain, heart and lungs and players should be able to see a diagram of a fighter's skeleton and choose to damage any bone or bones in his or her body like ribs and his or her spinal cord and also with the x-ray diagram of a fighter, players should be able to see a fighter's entire nervous system and use the create a fatality menu to damage any vein and blood vessel inside of a fighter's body during the created fatality.

After anytime a player chooses a body part to damage in his or her created fatality, he or she should be able to decide what kind of brutal damage breaking it and ripping it out or choose a specific type of attack (like a punch, kick and weapon attack) to do on a body part he or she chose and then decide how much damage that attack will cause to its victim during the fatality (for example, a player chooses to punch his victim in the head and after he does that he is given options about how much damage he wants his punch to do to his fatality victim and some of these options include: punching his fist straight through his opponent's head, knocking his opponent's head off with the punch, punching his opponent in the head so hard that his or her skull shatters, punching his opponent in the head hard enough to cause lots of blood to come out of his or her head and hitting his opponent in the head so hard that a crater gets left in his or her head.)

Some of these options should be able to be picked simultaneously (for example, punching his opponent so hard in the head that a crater left in it and the lots of blood comes out his or her mouth.) Also, after anytime a player chooses a body part to damage for his or her created fatality, he or she should be able to choose to do a special attack (like a fire or ice attack) on that chosen body part.

There should also be an option that lets players decide how much blood will spray and spill out of a fatality victim's body part that a player decided to brutally damage, attack or special attack during a fatality.

Next, players should have the option to put certain animations (like jumping and flipping) in their fatalities to help them make their fatality look just like they want them to. For example, a player's created fatality can have his created character come up to his victim, grab his victim's arm and then give seven fast and powerful kicks to his or her chest and the seventh kick hits the victim so hard that the victim's arm that created character is is grabbing on to gets ripped off and and when the player was crating this fatality, the player could of decided to put in animations that will then have his created character throw the arm that he just ripped off of his fatality victim up into the air, and then jump up into the air and kick his victim's arm in mid-air and make it fly at and through his victim's head. Players should also be able to put in animations for their fatality victims.

After the player is done, he or she should be able to his or her fatality it on a memory card and/or a hard drive. Players should also be able to load their saved created saved fatality from their memory card and hard drive and let any created character use them and players should created characters have as many fatalities as the space on their memory cards and hard drives can hold.

Mortal Kombat 7's Konquest mode should play just like Shaolin Monks, but it should have some new features. One of features should include the ability to play as created characters. And$when a player chooses to play as a created character he or she should be able to use a new feature that I call Alliance. This new feature should let players go to the 'choose a fighter' screen and pick any unlocked Mortal Kombat 7 fighter to be his or her partner throughout the Shaolin Monks-like Konquest mode and this feature should also let players be able to either be against every Mortal Kombat 7 character in Konquest mode or be neutral and team up with various good, evil and neutral Mortal Kombat 7 characters at various times in Konquest mode.If and when players decide to pick a Mortal Kombat 7 fighter to be his or her partner, he or she should be able to to pick another created character to fight with them. Before playing the Shaolin Monks-like Konquest mode, players should be able to decide if his or her MK7 partner and the created character(s) are going to be controlled by a human or a computer player. Also, if the the player's Mortal Kombat 7 Konquest mode partner has one or more other Mortal Kombat 7 character's fighting on his or her side at the very beginning of his or her Konquest story, then players should also be able to decide if these Mortal Kombat 7 fighters will be controlled by either a human or computer player.

Re: 2 Great Ideas For Mortal Kombat 7!!!

My opinions (which aren't important so you can ignore and all).

1 Mortal Kombat 7 players should be able to create a character.

Been discussed once and I think its a bad idea. See a previous topic in this section. I kinda ruined everyone's hopes there... :oops:

Players should be able to dress his or her created character in any unlocked Mortal Kombat 7 fighter's costumes and players should be able to pick and use any unlocked fighter's weapons, fighting styles, signature moves and fatalities and even choose any of the unlocked Mortal Kombat 7 characters race (like Goro's race which is Shokan) and occupation (like ninja, assassin and god). The create a character menu should also let players customize their created characters with costumes, fighting styles, special moves, fatalities and weapons made just for created characters. Players should be able to unlock the option to customize their created characters with costumes, fighting styles, special moves and weapons that are from characters that are in other Midway games such as Unreal Championship 2. Another option players should have when creating a character is to create a fatality. At the create a fatality menu, players should be able to pick what body part or body parts his or her created character will damage during the fatality and there should also be a diagram of a fighter beside the menu so that fighters can choose to damage a various places on a fighter's limbs, torso and/or head during a fatality and with the help of the diagram of a fighter, players can target very specific parts of his or her victim's body like anywhere on the surface of his or her skin, anywhere on the victim's head and face, ears, eyeballs and even his or her teeth and with a x-ray diagram of a fighter, players should be able to see inside of a fighter and choose to damage a fighter's organs like his or her brain, heart and lungs and players should be able to see a diagram of a fighter's skeleton and choose to damage any bone or bones in his or her body like ribs and his or her spinal cord and also with the x-ray diagram of a fighter, players should be able to see a fighter's entire nervous system and use the create a fatality menu to damage any vein and blood vessel inside of a fighter's body during the created fatality. After anytime a player chooses a body part to damage in his or her created fatality, he or she should be able to decide what kind of brutal damage breaking it and ripping it out or choose a specific type of attack (like a punch, kick and weapon attack) to do on a body part he or she chose and then decide how much damage that attack will cause to its victim during the fatality (for example, a player chooses to punch his victim in the head and after he does that he is given options about how much damage he wants his punch to do to his fatality victim and some of these options include: punching his fist straight through his opponent's head, knocking his opponent's head off with the punch, punching his opponent in the head so hard that his or her skull shatters, punching his opponent in the head hard enough to cause lots of blood to come out of his or her head and hitting his opponent in the head so hard that a crater gets left in his or her head.) Some of these options be able to be picked simultaneously (for example, punching his opponent so hard in the head that a crater left in it and the lots of blood comes out his or her mouth.) Also, after anytime a player chooses a body part to damage for his or her created fatality, he or she should be able to choose to do a special attack (like a fire or ice attack) on that chosen body part. There should also be an option that lets players decide how much blood will spray and spill out of a fatality victim's body part that a player decided to brutally damage, attack or special attack during a fatality. Next, players should have the potion to put certain animations (like jumping and flipping) in their fatalities to help them make their fatality look just like they want them to. For example, a player's created fatality can have his created character come up to his victim , grab his victim's arm and then give seven fast and powerful kicks to his or her chest and the seventh kick hits the victim so hard that the victim's arm that created character is is grabbing on to gets ripped off and and when the player was crating this fatality, the player could of decided to put in animations that will then have his created character throw the arm that he just ripped off of his fatality victim up into the air, and then jump up into the air and kick his victim's arm in mid-air and make it fly at and through his victim's head. Players should also be able to put in animations for their fatality victims. After the player is done, he or she should be able to his or her fatality it on a memory card and/or a hard drive. Players should also be able to load their saved created saved fatality from their memory card and hard drive and let any created character use them and players should created characters have as many fatalities as the space on their memory cards and hard drives can hold.

10/10 for impressing me with a huge long unnessary description of the first sentance. My jaw just dropped a mile. But it wasn't really nessary for a mile long essay. It would have been easier to read in bullet point form breaking up all the things you discussed. :?

2 Mortal Kombat 7's Konquest mode should play just like Shaolin Monks, but it should have some new features. One of features should include the ability to play as created characters.

Midway shouldn't keep MK:SM like games and normal MK games serperate. Too much to do in so little time with so little resources. Result - Crap.

And when a player chooses to play as a created character he or she should be able to use a new feature that I call Alliance. This new feature should let players go to the 'choose a fighter' screen and pick any unlocked Mortal Kombat 7 fighter to be his or her partner throughout the Shaolin Monks-like Konquest mode and this feature should also let players be able to either be against every Mortal Kombat 7 character in Konquest mode or be neutral and team up with various good, evil and neutral Mortal Kombat 7 characters at various times in Konquest mode.If and when players decide to pick a Mortal Kombat 7 fighter to be his or her partner, he or she should be able to to pick another created character to fight with them.

I must admit, this does put a slight sparkle in my eyes. Whats everyone elses opinions on this? I wouldn't mind it.

Before playing the Shaolin Monks-like Konquest mode, players should be able to decide if his or her MK7 partner and the created character(s) are going to be controlled by a human or a computer player. Also, if the the player's Mortal Kombat 7 Konquest mode partner has one or more other Mortal Kombat 7 character's fighting on his or her side at the very beginning of his or her Konquest story, then players should also be able to decide if these Mortal Kombat 7 fighters will be controlled by either a human or computer player.

This is too much, it risks becoming a RPG type MK game... :?

Fatality Stacking. Multiple Fatalities at once.

Okay I mentioned this just after the release of Deception, but I thought I should bring it back up now that Armagedon looks to be in the making. Hopefully this concept will make into that MK.

Each charcter should have 3 fatalities, each different from the next, and each able to be performed by itself just like any mortal kombat. For example, Scorpion could have his Toasty(mk2), Double Slice (mk2) and his Head Harpoon (DA). Again, each of these fatalities could be performed alone and thus requires one specific button sequence each. We will say that the Toasty button sequence is Up, Up, A. The Double slice can be Back, Back, Down A. And the Harpoon can be Up, Down, Back A.. just for example.

Now, when FINISH HIM is called out, you can either press any ONE of those button sequences and leave it at that, OR you can choose to do TWO or ALL THREE fatalites AT ONCE!

You may be saying "HUH" to that last paragraph. So we will again use Scorpion, and we will use the fatality button sequences mentioned above for this example.

After "FINISH HIM" I could press Up, Up, A, set the controller down, and watch Scorpion perform his Toasty fatality, just like any other MK.
OR, immediately after pressing Up, UP, A, and after hearing a confirmation sound, I could then press Up, Down, Back A (harpoon sequence) and watch Scorpion perform his Harpoon Fatality on the already Blazing opponent. This would mean that Scorpion first pulls off his mask and sets his opponent on fire, AND then takes a step back and harpoons the opponent in the head, ripping it off onto the ground. If that's all you would like to see, then so be it... OR... after pressing in the first fatality, hearing a confirmation sound, pressing in the second fatality, and hearing a second confirmation sound, I could then choose to type in the 3rd and final fatality button sequence Back, Back, Down A. This of course would cause Scorpion to set his opponent on fire, step back and tear his head off, then before the body hits the floor, Scorpion could walk back up and slice the opponent in half, letting the torso flop onto the ground.

This would only take one motion capture for each fatality, and they could simply meld the animation together when combining the fatalities.

This would also really challenge players skills. It's one thing to press in one button sequence, but to be able to time it just right and get two or all three button sequences down so that Scorpion performs ALL of his fatalities at once would be freaking awesome!.

Finally, I suggest being able to knock opponents into stage fatalities while already badly wounded or nearly finished. For example, Sub-zero could tear off his opponents head, THEN knock them into the pit, just so we get to see a headless body fall limply into some spikes. Same would go for seeing a blazing body fall into some spikes thanks to Scorpion or Bo' Rai Cho's nasty ass.

I got a lot of good feedback about this concept before, and I think we should get this off to Midway and Boon asap and hope that it's there for Armagedon.

fLoOn

I agree because the idea seems to be exactly like MKSM but still the creating process is a good idea plus there should be a longer game but still what Midway decides can't be stopped.