Cheats!

You really don't need infinite life for this game.
This game... really isn't THAT hard. Sorry. :|

but you already get extra health after you beat each guy...and its not THAT hard....anyway, there is no code....kids these days...remember when games had no saves...like mario 1.....or only 3 continues to beat a game....wow.

i kno they give u life, but they dont give u life after he gets the damn hammer, which is as far as I can get

just throw things at him after he shoots a fireball or whatever that thing is.
and i usually stay close to him when i know he is gunna do the hammer, and around the outside and when he starts i long jump (R1+jump) and just run in circles....then repeat.

Question: Wouldn't it make you happier to complete it through a lot of hard work rather then cheating?

When you cheat, you are only cheating yourself.

*note: I stole that last comment from my math tutor at highschool, but its very true. *

The 7th Number said:
just throw things at him after he shoots a fireball or whatever that thing is.
Just a little tip....
Projectile attacks don't work too well with unlockable characters (they can't seem to lock on with their projectile attacks... tsk ...thanks, guys). This ends up making the final battle even longer... for me, at least.

Angel said:
Question: Wouldn't it make you happier to complete it through a lot of hard work rather then cheating?

No, not rele. I love video games alot, but after ive attempted to beat the same level more time than i can stand, the game stops being fun, and just gets agrivating. So i cheat, other wise i just dont enjoy the game anymore.

Beating Shao Kahn

Ok, here's the deal, real easy to beat. I did it my second attempt. With either Kung Lao or Liu Kang, just stay far away and hit him with your hat or fireball (correspondingly). When he goes all spinny-badass with the hammer, long jump away from him till he stops. When he does, he's worn out for a second abd you can nail him with a quick hard attack for a little more damage, but then back off cuz he'll be ready to fight again. Continue til he's beat. Unfortunately, MKSM made Sub-Zero and Scorpion very sub-par in comparison. Their projectlie attacks aren't as accurate and don't do nearly as much damage. My suggestion is to test things out (aerial attacks, teleporting, etc...) and find a strategy that works well for you. That, or use the same strategy as for Lao and Kang, but it'll take FOREVER!

Kal-El said:
Angel said:

No, not rele. I love video games alot, but after ive attempted to beat the same level more time than i can stand, the game stops being fun, and just gets agrivating. So i cheat, other wise i just dont enjoy the game anymore.

I don't think you'll ever learn.

If you can't beat the game, put it down, leave it for a few weeks and come back to it. Try again. Thats what I do. Besides you learn more from not cheating then cheating. Like how to get things timed perfectly.

If this was Japan, I can tell you you wouldn't last long. You want serious gamers, go there and ask them 'should I cheat'. These are the guys who play a game until they've mastered it. They would laugh in your face for mentioning it. I have seen Japanese gamers play before, let me tell you, if you want WOW watch them. :shock: Often the games we play from Japan are turned down a notch, their easy is often 'medium' difficultly to hard for us.

yeah i just saw on the news something about testing people and any age group, if you are frustrated at a game your less likely to play good at it. Best thing to do is put it down and come back when you are calm and can think about what your doing, instead of going into a rage, screaming,and hitting any buttons.... hehe

That's pretty much a fact. When I get pissed I just forget about it, come back to it later, and sometimes, hey first try. That was easy. ...How did that happen? ...Could be stress levels. *shrug*

If i use cheats, i beat the game first without them then i only use cheats for fun.

I finally beat shao kahn with kung lao this morning. I was really mad the first time when it froze, then an hour later i calmed down and beat him.

Cheats for MK games are pointless, it takes the fun out of the game.

The 7th Number said:
yeah i just saw on the news something about testing people and any age group, if you are frustrated at a game your less likely to play good at it. Best thing to do is put it down and come back when you are calm and can think about what your doing, instead of going into a rage, screaming,and hitting any buttons.... hehe

actually, i used to play the last level of MKSM calmly, and i never got past Kintaro. Now whenever I play im pissed from start to finish, and i get almost to the end with Kahn. When i play with attitude, Shang and Kintaro cant touch me.

man well u should play Ninja Gaiden and just stick on that game for awhile cause it is hard but well worth the beating