::Avatars::

They aren''t that bad. Make them all the same size and add boarders, and eliminate the Smoke one completely.

That Kano one looks amazing, but the others well...let's just say the cropping is a little crazy on a few.

JSOOGES said:
Noob-Ermac said:
How do i do this?

use photoshop set the canvas size to about 100x100 and resize.

I don't have that. And if i did,I wouldn't know how to do that. Can some1 give me a link to a free download or trial?And tell me how to set the canvas size?

Noob-Ermac said:
JSOOGES said:
Noob-Ermac said:
How do i do this?

I don't have that. And if i did,I wouldn't know how to do that. Can some1 give me a link to a free download or trial?And tell me how to set the canvas size?

You don't need Photoshop to do that. Just use whatever image editor you have, check the image properties, and find the option to resize it.

DeathcoreRyknow said:
Noob-Ermac said:
JSOOGES said:
Noob-Ermac said:
How do i do this?

You don't need Photoshop to do that. Just use whatever image editor you have, check the image properties, and find the option to resize it.

MS Paint?

I would suggest downloading InfranView as it can do alot of things to a picture that you would normally need photoshop or the like for.