Hidden menu?

shyanne1018

While pausing to upgrade Kangs cobos I hit L1 and a text keyboard screen came up with letter A_Z. Happened twice but couldnt do anything with it. Anyone else have this happen?

i have, i just thought it was a glitch when i was flipping through the maps.
it showed letters but then went to the map.

its just a glitch that shows the alphabet A-Z in capital and lower case, the numbers (0-9) and some symbols...just what the programmers used to form all the written parts like menus and what not

while playing with Scorpion.. i've had it where when I went to view the maps, all of the maps were scrambled and I couldn't make anything out.. It stayed like this too, it didn't ever fix itsself.

Yeah. It's just a glitch. I've seen this character map a few times. I am assuming you have the PS2 version. Just a glitch!

Malitor Greymaulkin said:
while playing with Scorpion.. i've had it where when I went to view the maps, all of the maps were scrambled and I couldn't make anything out.. It stayed like this too, it didn't ever fix itsself.

I had the same thing happening to me the other day, I wanted to go the the upgrades screen and then went back to the maps and it showed me the maps with the half of it in black.

I guess it took over the code of the upgrade screen, as it showes you text to the left and pics on the right...