Nijna or not?

Ninja or not?

• Ninja

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
While I don't really mind devolved lizard Reptile (you gotta admit he did look badass in MK4), I do miss him terribly as a ninja. Take a look at my icon! The green ninja is long overdue for an encoure.

That said, I think with where they left off with him in Deception, they have a perfect opportunity to bring back Reptile in the ol' ninja garb. Look at Sindel's ending, second image in the bottom lefthand corner... :twisted:

Well after seeing Reptile in MKSM, I prefer him like that. It makes him look like both a ninja(kinda like the new Ermac) and a reptile and it makes him look badass.

I despised the lizard form of reptile, he started as a ninja that's what he should be...not a lizard, this isn't primal rage, the way he is portrayed in MKSM is perfect in my opinion, ninja form reptile skin and face. Body like a human...ass kicker.

sorry 1 more thing to say and ill stop NO THE ENDIN SUKED although i did like it wen they dropkicked shao kahn im on the last 3 fights with scorpion now

Reptile deserves to always be a ninja. Not a lizard with armor, not a chameleon with balck toilet paper wrapped around his face and arms, but a freakin' full-blooded ninja. His MK4 suit looked awful.
mk4-reptile.gif