MKD Fake - MK3 Style

Prophet

Here is a fake I made, it's nothing big, just somethign to use the two sprites in. Lets see if you can guess who they are.

mkdfakemk313hv.png

the only problem i have is with noob ,he just looks like hes standing you sould have changed his feet slightly to make it look like he's floating...oh and the green glow around his shadow looks wrong

7/10

Angel> Alright, I concur... maybe Mk3ISH

Vega> I tried to use a sprite that would show that it is Noob, as well as maintaining the floaty-style.

I suppose Noob's feet could be a bit better, but I actually like the sprite a lot. The way his head is back makes it look elongated, almost like Ermac is pulling him apart.

Great job, Prophet

Very nice. I think it would have looked a lot better if the telekenetic force field would have been like a glow. On Ermac, just his arm and not the whole body.
Good job on the sprites.

Everything everyone else said...exept for vega.I like how you put, the witch back there on the building.I like it! :D

Camu-san said:
Everything everyone else said...exept for vega.I like how you put, the witch back there on the building.I like it! :D

i pointed out faults an you cant see em :?: :?

Prophet said:
Here is a fake I made, it's nothing big, just somethign to use the two sprites in. Lets see if you can guess who they are.

mkdfakemk313hv.png

That is a brilliant edit, Prophet :) . But I think I noticed a slight problem. If you look closely at the shadows, the edges of them are green. I don't know if it was meant or not, it just looked wierd to me. Other than that, BLOODY BRILLIANT! :D