Kitana - again and again...

Tahn

For a hundred time Kitana's costume is the same. I thought at least in MKSM
Kitana's costume will be diferent. Only in MK2 her costume is not the same. I had it with that. Can they make some diferents about KITANA ????

Was it realy necessary to double post? Use the edit button next time. I like her costume the way it is, I have no problem with it.

I liked her outfit in Deadly alliance. Anyways I say leave all the original characters alone as far as costumes go. Look what they did with Sub's Alt in Deception. Probably one the worst costumes ever.

Besides that is what they have alternate costumes for =p

Well, she had a different costume in Deadly Alliance, so that's something, but her costume in Shaolin Monks is actually a bit different. When you think about it, though, few of the main characters in the series really ever get drastic changes to their costumes. Even looking at Scorpion and Sub-Zero now, they'll make little updates here and there, but they're still basically wearing the same costumes that they did in the first game, you know?

I feel your anger, though. Kitana's been my favorite (after Scorpion) since MK2 came out, and for some reason now the team just gets really lazy whenever they stick her in another game. I'd like it if they could, at the very least, make her a powerful character again. Back in MK2, she was one of the most powerful characters in the game, but now they're content on making her one of the weakest in the game.

You're right ... DA, she is the most powerful charecter in MK2, but now she's weak now. She must be a BOSS, If you ask me :))

ebm62980 said:
I liked her outfit in Deadly alliance. Anyways I say leave all the original characters alone as far as costumes go. Look what they did with Sub's Alt in Deception. Probably one the worst costumes ever.

Besides that is what they have alternate costumes for =p

I agree with u .

well its unfortunate kitana doesn't get a good spotlight, im looking forward to MK10, maybe she'll be shown off more then :) i mean theres no MK without kitana

Well Kitana was my fav in mk2, no doubt. But after that they did seem to weaken her down. I dont mind the costume in MK9. In this case, less is more! ;) This is a retelling of 1, 2, & 3 so how much diff could she be? But alittle more variance between the girls wouldntve hurt. Kitana gets my vote for best MK female. I hope they let her kick ass in this one...

I absolutely love Kitana in MK2 and absolutely hate her in UMK3 (with this terrible ball on the head). Well, I guess, for me MK2 Kitana is the best 'cause this is how she looked when i first played her in far far 19ths. In next parts... OK, a Deadly Alliance unmasked Kitana was cool, but one thing disturbed me much - a purple suit color. For me, in MK9 she takes the second place after MK2, but IMHO, since MK2 where they look the same, Mileena's costume design in MKD and MK9 looks much better than Kitana.

I like the way she looks now, its nice. Hated the purple color in mkda. Im hoping the alt for mk9 will be unmasked

Kitana's always been badass, same costume or not, i guess they made her "weaker" on a physical standpoint, but hey....it's a win/win for me, though a new costume design would be nice, i mean everybody else is gettin overhauls somewhat, why leave out the princess?

I'm just surprised that Jade's outfit is more regal and princess-y than Kitana's... personally I like the more native Jade look like in Deception, but either way, Kitana still rocks

The one big thing I want is her fans to be more awesome...personally i really liked the fans from the live action movie and live action show (i think they were the same?)...they should make her fans look like those

I think she looks great my only complain is the hair until we get some good physics in the game then it can be like that, but until then tie that **** up lol.