Who likes Tanya?

Who like Tanya in MK4

• Total voters
I never thought she was that good of a character. I think she's cool and all but i just can't get into her.

Jade should have been in MK4, not her. Thats my thoughts. She isn't my of my favs. Her 'dark' apperance makes her kind look ugly.

I always thought she was a pretty pointless character, but hey, that's me. It's because of her that Kitana didn't make the final list of fighters in MK4, so for that, I suppose I'd say "I hate her".

Ya. In deception she was very DUM. Her fatalities are stupid. But If they put her in the next MK she would be cool.

If they go with Jade's ending and she is in it, it means she will be brutally hurt so properly be a lot different... :?

Tahn said:
Ya. In deception she was very DUM. Her fatalities are stupid. But If they put her in the next MK she would be cool.

I wouldn't even want her in the next game... That's just me though.

i love when they introduce new charecters. adds more mythology to the game's. but i think either make tanya a main chareter or kill her off. weve sen enough of her

Angel said:
If they go with Jade's ending and she is in it, it means she will be brutally hurt so properly be a lot different... :?

maybe that would be good though, i think any change would be good, even if they made her some kind of monster. anything is better than her in deception with the stupid bangs and scorpion-ish eyes. i dont think that worked out too well. i thought she was a cool character in mk4, but my one gripe with that was the boomerang. that was stupid

She seems a bit pointless to me and shes a hard fighter 2 get used too in the game, mayb if she was more of a big character in the games she would be more interesting.

not to be racist, but Tanya was a useless character and a tramp. I guess Ed Boon just needed more black blood than just Jade.