MKD Ermac done in MK3

Prophet

Alright, I've seen alot of edits of Ermac.

Some with Paint, some with photoshop.

Some crappy, some smudgey.

Well here is mine, and personally, I think it is the best Sprite Edit I've done to date. This is an MK3-styled MKD Ermac. I hope you guys like, because I love it.

Here it is on different backgrounds so you can see it better.
mkdermacmk3view35aq.png
mkdermacmk3view21ns.png
mkdermacmk3view19am.png

It is great! But if i edited it i would have made the stripes on his armor a little brighter....just a little though,great job prophet :) 9/10

That looks awesome, Prophet. a 9/10, just because I don't like the green gem on his boots. It sticks out too much and doesn't seem to fit.

It might be time to work up a Sprite editing Contest like our fake contest. Must make an MKD sprite into MK3 fashion?

The boots don't seem right in general to me. The shape of lines on them and his outfit don't wuite match the curving of the body parts they are placed on.

8.5/10

This is amazing. It truely is. But i agree, the boot gem could be different... maybe a little darker? and on the backround, the green around him should be a little more shaded. I dont like one solid color around a sprite. 9.5/10 :D

Well, the pixels around the sprite wasn't meant to be actually part OF the sprite, per-say, it was just part of the background. Also, it was meant to be in MK3 style, and in MK3 the stroke function on animalities and such were pretty blunt.

And for the record, I copied exactly from mortalkombatguides.com's image of Ermacs MKD ending.

Sorry, I didn't really like the boots myself either, but, I just kind of said "well, this IS what he looks like".

I want to do another character, who should I do?

Hmm.. I don't know.. Hotaru would be really hard.. think of someone else, and if worse comes to worse, I'll TRY Hotaru.

uh, you could do Sub-Zero. He isn't too much of a challenge, you just need to make the armor. or maybe Kira. You could make her kind of like Sonya and Kano mix(which is what she is...).

10/10 AWESOME! It's too hi-def to go into MK:3, though, perhaps a remake? Anyways, I could never do anything like that, ever.