Ying Yang guide - Co-op - w/pics

The 7th Number

This is a Ying Yang guide for co-op player only(2 player mode).
Some Ying Yangs can only be found in co-op mode.
To go back to the main giude page click here.

- Co-op -

- Goro's Lair -

How to get it: Go to room 5 and stand on the co-op buttons. It will lead you to a room, you have to throw an enemy into each bell, then you can cross and get the ying yang.
What it unlocks: Goro's Lair Vs. mode

- Wu-Shi Academy 1 -

How to get it: Hit someone into the 4th catapult, and it will break a barrier that is blocking you from the ying yang.
What it unlocks: Warrior Shrine Vs. mode

- Wu-Shi Academy 2 -

How to get it: Stand on the co-op buttons where Johnny Cage is, right across is a building with weapons and a health upgrade. Johnny Cage will tell you to get the weapons to cut the ropes of the pots. Its right there. The house north of the buttons will open, go in and there is a ying yang behind the tree. You need double jump to get it.
What it unlocks: Concept Art

- Wu-Shi Academy 3 -

How to get it: Its in the same area where Wu-Shi Academy 2 is found, just head right and you should see it.
What it unlocks: Wu-Shi Arena Vs. mode

- Portal -

How to get it: If you go to the upper level and to the left there will be co-op buttons. Stand on those and a ledge will pull out so you can jump on the high platform.
What it unlocks: Wastelands Vs. mode

- Evil Monastery -

How to get it: Go to room 2 and you will see co-op buttons on the side. It opens a room you can go in. Then head left and you will see a cell with a ying yang in it, right of the man sitting in the chair. Break the fist of ruin statue and the cell will open.
What it unlocks: The Tower Vs. mode

- Living Forest 1 -

How to get it: Go to area 5 and you will see co-op buttons on the north side of the circled room. Stand on those and it will open a room. You will see this ying yang after entering the room.
What it unlocks: Deadpool Vs. mode

- Living Forest 2 -

How to get it: In the same room as Living Forest 1, head near the golden ball, and drop down on the right of it, and you should get the 2nd ying yang.
What it unlocks: Living Forest Vs. mode

i'm having trouble differencing wushi 2 and 3...I think three is the one i already have...where you step on it, next to the cannonball or whatever, and a door opens up, UNDER the roof where you come down at the beginning of the scene with cage...
where is the other one? I get the weapon and health upgrade room that you open up.. but I was in there, and i don't see any buttons i can step on

any pics to specify this? thanks!

but the one next to the boulder is like the furthest right?

do you mean actually IN the room with the upgrades? or just outside it? how close is it the room where you get "ambushed"?

argh
hehe
I have 62 secrets..missing like 4 in koop
hehe (and i know, 2 more after that...i still have to figure those...I try not to use guides too much unless i'm completely stuck, like this one)

there are two co-op buttons right where you enter the level and johnny cage is like come on, i think it shows a cutscene with sonya first...right after you cross the long stone bridge and press X to exit.

stand on the and the door to the house will open.

when you enter where the barakas are, 2 catapaults, also some steps with that fire breathing dragon statue, keep going and there will be another catapult with a guard there, a barrier too if you didnt break it yet. But if you break the barrier there will be one more catapult right before the fire part with fire breathing dragon statues, the spikes, and platforms you have to jump on to cross.

I can't find those two ying-yangs in the Living Forest. I don't see that staircase anywhere...and what do you mean by the 'north side of the circled room?'

Isn't area 5 the circle room in Reptile's lair? I counted the loading screens...I also found the place where Smoke is, but i can't find those two ying yangs.

yeah there are 2 co-op buttons in the circle room, the one where the statues come at you and you have to break them all while standing in the middle.

There are? I never noticed...I already beat Reptile, but I never saw any buttons in the wrong where the statues come out. I'll check again. Where is it exactly? In a corner or something...