Tremor

Should Termor be in the next MK

• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Who?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Nope.

There are enough pallette swap "ninjas" in MK as it is.

More of the same original characters and some fresh ones that stand up to the likes of Quan Chi, Nitara, Kenshi, Mavado, Frost, and Havik are all that is needed to keep MK thriving.

There is some potential for Termor. Maybe if they can alter the look of him though. He looks like Scorpion on steroids. Maybe how they gave Ermac a different look? I thought Tremor was interesting though. I wouldn't mind seeing him. Although for the life of me, I can't remember what happened to him in Special Forces... :?:

Nope. Leave him for dead. He wasn't important enough to be included in any other game.

I think he was just included because they needed a Ninja (what MK without at least 2 :) ) and they couldn't put any of the new ones in. It was a prequel so most of the ninjas hadn't even been introduced. Hard to put them in, so basically thats properly where tremour came in. Easier to invent a new ninja thats exapendable then to try to work a current one into the story.

Besides, Ed Boon and co at Midway said 'forget the past MK adventure games'. And I think considering the ratings, MK:SF is a bad dream they'd like to forget.

I am The Chosen One said:
There is some potential for Termor. Maybe if they can alter the look of him though. He looks like Scorpion on steroids. Maybe how they gave Ermac a different look? I thought Tremor was interesting though. I wouldn't mind seeing him. Although for the life of me, I can't remember what happened to him in Special Forces... :?:

same as no face, tasia, jarek and the like, he got his ass handed to him by jax. i love palet swap ninjas, bring em on!

Goraka said:
I am The Chosen One said:

same as no face, tasia, jarek and the like, he got his ass handed to him by jax. i love palet swap ninjas, bring em on!

Did he die though or was he just arrested again?

Enkryptor said:
i dunno who tremor is. im curious :D

Sai said:
Who is Tremor

Mad Max Andrade said:
Tremor?? Who is this guy?

You people can read, can't you? As it's already been plainly stated in this very thread, Tremor was a Scorpion/Sub-Zero style ninja with a brown palette from the very unpopular side-game MK: Special Forces.

tremor0jo.gif

"Whoohoo! They didn't forget about me yet!" :lol:

:? that question has been answered like 3 or 4 times now, if people are stupid enough to ask it again, on top of seeing the picture i posted, then i'd have to say they're in the wrong forum.