mortal kombat 2 secret characters

ninja kombat said:
do you think it is possible to unlock fighters on shaolin monks version of mk2 :?

No. It's the same as the arcade version of MK2.

Fear Breaker said:
Ermac and Reptile were secret characters. I believe that Ermac had Scorpion's same fighting style.

Ermac was an ERROR, not a secret character; there's a difference.

mk2 in shaolin monks is not the same in arcade. you cant see half of the secret charecters because some would require you to useSTART button. When they made the game onto other games (i.e. midway treasures 2, shaolin monks) they didnt think you would need the start button so they made it a start menu.

Fear Breaker said:
When I visited this website called mksecrets.net years ago, I saw Ermac's box in the select screen. He had green eyes.

In the future, try not to believe everything you see.

DAVE101 said:
mk2 in shaolin monks is not the same in arcade. you cant see half of the secret charecters because some would require you to useSTART button. When they made the game onto other games (i.e. midway treasures 2, shaolin monks) they didnt think you would need the start button so they made it a start menu.

Okay, how technical do we have to get here? There are problems with the emulation, as we all know, but otherwise it's the exact same as the arcade version, period. If you really want to get technical, one out of three hidden characters is not "half", either.