Ying Yang guide - Foundry - w/pics

The 7th Number

This is a Ying Yang guide for single player only.

Some Ying Yangs can only be found in co-op mode.
To go back to the main giude page click here.

- Foundry -

- Before going in the portal -

How to get it: Do a fatality while in the middle of the dragon on the floor.
What it unlocks: Arena art

- Main room -

How to get it: You have to go up the stair and then double jump up there, continue to jump back and fourth off the wall to snatch it.
What it unlocks: Concept art

How to get it: If you go up the stairs on the left and keep going straight you will be right under it. Wall run up the wall and jump onto that little balcony.
What it unlocks: Fatality Input Image

- Main Hallway -

How to get it: Go down the main hallway toward you and some enemies will burst out. Throw one to the left side and a wall will break. In there throw an enemy into the lava, jump on him, and up to the ledge.
What it unlocks: Scorpion Vs mode

- Room 1 -

How to get it: Cant do this till you get the weapon this level makes. After you get it climb up the left ladder, and double jump into the hole where the pot comes out....above the door you came in. You should be able to stand up there. Use the weapon and break the pot and there you have it.
What it unlocks: Arena Art

- Room 2 -

How to get it: Left of the fire.
What it unlocks: Concept Art

- Room 3 -

How to get it: Climb up to the 2nd story and in the middle above the pot use a strong move to break the wall, then shoot the dragon coin.
What it unlocks: Movie

- Room 4 -

How to get it: Throw an enemy into the smashing hammers right as they smash together.

- Room 5 -

How to get it: Use the weapon and cut the pipes under the monsters head.

in that main room where you have to double jump and wall jump up the wooden shaft thing there is also a yin yang on a platform at the top of the ramp. You should be able to just see the sparkle it creates if you stand at the top of the ramp.

Also in the room right before you get the big axe (where its dipped in water) is the room where you have these two heavy hammer things that swing from the ceiling and hit each other. If you throw an enemy up there so he explodes between the hammer's strike you get a yin yang too. The easiest way to do it is to grab them with right trigger and the black button and then hit Y (xbox) at the right time to toss them straight up.

Do a fatality on the dragon infront of the door that has the dragon coins in it when u first come throught the portal concept art.

scorpion101481-yin1.jpg

ebm62980, i couldnt find the 1st one you were talking about, unless you ment the one i listed first. Thanks for the 2nd one!

The 7th Number said:
ebm62980, i couldnt find the 1st one you were talking about, unless you ment the one i listed first. Thanks for the 2nd one!

Theres one up in the wooden shaft thing that you have wall jump back and forth to get to (the one I thought you were talking about), and then theres one on a high platform against the wall directly across from the top of the ramp in your first screen.

The game claims there is at least one secret in every area...so what is the secret in the hellbeat area? It's really bugging me...

in the hell beast room go up in the middel you can break a wall with a powerfull attack and then there is a golden coin.
hope you can find it this way
it's between the two see throug walls under the lamp.

it's a new movie

ebm62980 said:
The 7th Number said:

Theres one up in the wooden shaft thing that you have wall jump back and forth to get to (the one I thought you were talking about), and then theres one on a high platform against the wall directly across from the top of the ramp in your first screen.

i still cant find it....the ramp on the left side of the main level?
and directly across which way?

The two I got in that main chamber was the one hidden in the ceiling where the light comes through and on a small platform raised up above the second level just to the right of the falling smashers. (wall run/jump to get up to it)

thx alot guys this is really helping alot now i have 63\68 (with Ko-op also done) keep em comeing and to Glamador that 61\68 is that with Ko-op compleate to or just single player cause if it is just single than i am missing a few.............Thx in advance

is anyone else having a HORRIBLE time with the double jump/wall jump YY?
I can easily double jump, even all the way to the top... but the "3d" aspect doesn't like me get the YY... like, I get the double jump going and I pass right by it...it's like the YY is closer towards the screen and I'm further back and I have no clue how to get closer towards the screen while doing the double jump

any suggestions/hints?

i'm having some trouble finding following ying yang orbs.

- Room 1 -

How to get it: Cant do this till you get the weapon this level makes. After you get it climb up the left ladder, and double jump into the hole where the pot comes out....above the door you came in. You should be able to stand up there. Use the weapon and break the pot and there you have it

So the hole which is mentionned, is that the hole on the left of the ladder ? So when you climb up, you'll have to jump toward the camera and to the left ?

Room 3 -

How to get it: Climb up to the 2nd story and in the middle above the pot use a strong move to break the wall, then shoot the dragon coin.

This would be in the Orochi Hellbeast room ? If no, could anyone tell me how the room looks vaguely ?

Thanks in advance for any details!

Major Weirdo

room 1 ..

yes...you can jump up in that window barely....its right above the door that you first enter the room with. might take a while before a pot comes through...but when it does hit it.

room 3...

yes its in the hellbeast room. where you climb up to get to the upper level, its on that back wall in the middle. you will see two see through walls in chains on each side of the wall you need to break. to the right of the wall is the lava/lever, and to the left of the wall is the lava/spikes and the door you need to go out from.

Ah man, for the room 1 orb, i tried a complete hour of jumping and wallrunning and stuff... never got Kung Lao in that hole... sheesh...

will have to keep trying...pffff...

for the room 3 one, i'll get to it when at home.

Thanks for the details, 7th Number!!

The 7th Number said:
room 1 ..

yes...you can jump up in that window barely....its right above the door that you first enter the room with. might take a while before a pot comes through...but when it does hit it.
*edit* nevermind, I finally got it.

On another note, excellant guide 7th Number! This has helped me allot in finding this koins.