Shaolin Monks Ying Yang Master Guide

The 7th Number

Last edited:
This thing deserves a damned sticky and fast! Thanks to you and your (nearly) complete collection and organization of yin-yang locations I now have 61 secrets and 110% complete with Scorpion! Thanks Buy Owner!

Great work 7th. We'll sticky this, no problem. In the meantime we'll keep on working on wrapping up our guide.

i have 102%(save screen) 103%(pause screen) with liu kang and 56 secrets does anyone know if that is all i can get in singel player mode.
and kung lao has 100%(save screen) 101,8(pause screen) also 56 secrets i have done the same with him as with liu kang why is the % not the same.
i have done all smoke mission and fought with mileena, kano and ermac with both caracters.
does any one know what i'm missing :?:

LISTEN IM IN THE EVIL MONESTARY I BEAT THE WHOLE THING WITH KATANA AND SHIT OK THEN ME AND LU KANG WE SEE REPTILE GO INTO A PORTAL NOW IM HERE ALONE THERE IS ONLY 1 BLUE PORTAL AND IT DUSENT TAK EME NEWARE IT TAKS ME WAR EI JUST BEAT JADE AND THEM DO I GO BACK DOWN AND INTO THE ORANGE PORTAL? BUT TAHT TAKES ME TO WARE THE PORTALS ARE WARE DO I GO FROM THERE PLEASE I NEED MAD HELP

wrong topic, you already asked this in the other topic, stop asking the same question in different topics, stop posting questions in the wrong threads, and stop using all caps.

it sez reveal all three hints to battle reptile in the living forest what the hell do i doo lol help me sum1 thank u

YES!

I now have all 68 ying yangs.
I just dont know what the Co-op Wu-Shi Academy 2 is. I found it but dont have double jump to get it yet.

8)

thanks to everyone for their help, they have been listed in the first post.

hmmm.....

I'm stuck at 67......

by my count, only 67 found in this guide........the same yin yang is listed twice for the fatality imput image in the fan room of the soul tombs......two different way listed to get the same yin yang.

Thank you all so much for your contributions to this guide.
Special thanks to you, The 7th Number, for including much of your own secrets found, as well as compiling this guide. I wouldn't have been able to find some secrets without it! Thanks so much!

Evil Dead said:
hmmm.....

I'm stuck at 67......

by my count, only 67 found in this guide........the same yin yang is listed twice for the fatality imput image in the fan room of the soul tombs......two different way listed to get the same yin yang.

there is one that has no pic, you get one after beating mileena/kitana whichever one it is in her hidden area in the living forest.

that one that "i listed twice" is because there is a top and bottom of the same room. its listed twice but only counted once.

I found the one I needed.......I'm at 68/68 now. Thanks for the guide.......

the one I didn't have doesn't seem to be listed......or you got it some other way.

- Green door room 2 Right 3 -

How to get it: There is a statue on the left, break it and follow the path.
What it unlocks: Kombat Crag Vs mode

in the same area......as soon as you get that Kombat Krag yin yang, wall run up the side at the end of that little passage where you broke the statue.....you get on top of the wall to the left to pick up another yin yang.