Shaolin Monks Ying Yang Master Guide

I have 5 of the 6 movies, but where is the last one? Another thing is, do the co-op yin yangs count toward your 68 yin yang total? Because if they do then I have all but those left over. The movies i have gotten were the ones from the yin yangs in Room 3 of the Foundry, the Red Room Middle Door of the Soul Tombs, the Test Your Might Spiked Maze of the Soul Tomb, and Room 2 of Goro's Lair. Somebody please help me.

Speaking of guides, didn't you guys get the game guide back up yet!?
Not like I need help, I just wanted to browse through...wait...is there a game guide!?

Last edited:
This is cool!!! lot's of useful info... We'll go check what we have and what we dont after i finish my work and my son finishes his homework... we r only completed 73% of the game and didn't know that there's more!!! :turtle:

By the way, what's up with that room (or whatever) with a bridge and then a big tree in Wu shi academy??? or maybe we already got whatever was there....hmmm....:hmmmm:

and what is Swarded Lhup??? where is it? i want 10,000,000 Exp!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Shaolin Monks smoke mission #2

can anyone help here with a walk through of how to find the warriors shrine step by step after you leave the portal from the outworld. i come out and to the left is the save point above the spike pit with the catuplut and two masked guards. i've taken all kinds of routes and can't kind the warriors shrine. I think previously i might have broken some statue on a path after i got the Ruin fist. Anyways day 6 and still can't figure out. Please help. My kids are looking at me strange. We are playing as sub zero and scorpion on the xbox if that makes a difference.

thanks
rodp10

rodp10@yahoo.com

TRMK's Official Smoke Missions Guide

I'm not sure how you missed that if you were already checking the stickies, but anyway, you'll need the Fist of Ruin to break the statue. If you actually want to get inside the shrine to fight Ermac (which isn't necessary for the Smoke mission), you'll have to go back after you get the swing ability.

i cannot find three ying yangs and i am certain i have taken them all!!! i have searched the place again and again! please can anyone help me?

The first post of this thread shows you how to find them all. Beyond that, no one can really help when they don't know which ones you're missing. I'm actually missing a secret as well and never figured out which one it was, so I basically gave up.