Shaolin Monks Ying Yang Master Guide

Thank you so much, The guide I was using never said to throw it into the 3rd one just the 2 by the door. Thanks bro.

Secrets guide on GameFAQs I believe I found the entry for it here it is,

C. Red Room I [Iron Maiden Room]. Knock 3 enemies into the Maidens for a Koin.

I have 67 secrets out of the 68. I'm missing one FATALITY INPUT IMAGE. I looked at the guide and passed all the yin yangs one by one and I have the feeling I unlocked everything but I still miss one... How hard is it in Soul Tomb's Red room middle 2 to pick up the koin that you don't see in the corner? I can't tell if I allready have it or if it's just that I can't catch it. In the Living Forest's hidden level it is Mileena that you fight not Kitana so I assume that by beating Mileena I got the token there to... I'm 100% sure i've got everything in the Foundry, in Goro's Lair, Wu Shi. I got everthing in the Wasteland I'm not sure about the living forest the fatality input image behind the tree (where you have to double-jump) but it's not there anymore (I'm must have took it before unless I really don't see it). The Evil Monastary doesn't have any Fatality input image in it..... anyone?!?! Thanks...

carl_std said:
I have 67 secrets out of the 68. I'm missing one FATALITY INPUT IMAGE. I looked at the guide and passed all the yin yangs one by one and I have the feeling I unlocked everything but I still miss one... How hard is it in Soul Tomb's Red room middle 2 to pick up the koin that you don't see in the corner? I can't tell if I allready have it or if it's just that I can't catch it. In the Living Forest's hidden level it is Mileena that you fight not Kitana so I assume that by beating Mileena I got the token there to... I'm 100% sure i've got everything in the Foundry, in Goro's Lair, Wu Shi. I got everthing in the Wasteland I'm not sure about the living forest the fatality input image behind the tree (where you have to double-jump) but it's not there anymore (I'm must have took it before unless I really don't see it). The Evil Monastary doesn't have any Fatality input image in it..... anyone?!?! Thanks...

The Soul Tomb one is HARD to see. Jump around to grab it in the corner, use double jump if possible. Easy to grab.

The one i found the hardest to find was the one in the Soul Tombs Spiked Maze... I didn't quite understand what The 7th Number was referring to with the skull... i thought you had to kick of one the skulls scattered on the floor in the exit door... LOL...

The one I [thought, and then realized this is the one I] was missing was the one in the clay statue room in the Living Forest. I tried jumping and everything to activate them to come out and it didn't work. After a long time of searching, I went back to this place, and hey look, they started coming out of the doors. Awesome.

Hey, I'm new.

I'm having trouble finding the secret that unlocks concept art 19, 49, 50 and 107-111. I have unlocked 59 secrets in single player and I've searched every where many times using this guide (thnx to The 7th Number) but I can't find it.

Does anyone know which ying yang it is?

i suggest you take the ying yang checklist i posted few days ago and double check from the beginning of the game which ones you've got...

The 7th Number's guide could help too off course !! (for the visualisation... :D)

Go to the Wu-Shi Academy from the Outworld portal. Then, follow the path until you reach the catapult. On the opposite side (to the right instead of left), there should be a pathway blocked by a statue. Use Fist Of Ruin on this statue (Yeah, I noticed this statue early in the game, but completely forgot about it late in the game, haha), and follow the path to the portal. When you exit this portal, run until you get to the bridge, because it will try sucking you back in. Keep going until you find the room with the red yin-yang.

thanks thats a great help unfortunately a glitch caused all my memory to be erased but i just won 1st place in a costume party as reptile and saved a lot of money on my car insurance by switching 2 geico

I have only one doubt. What is the percentage of the game that u earn taking everything. I took all the secrets and fatalities in a Liu Kang's game and my percentage is exactly 106%, but i saw one guy saying something like 110%. What did I miss? I took 4 Health upgrades in the game. There is more than 4? There is anything that is not health upgrades and secrets? Thx... 8)

I don't think anyone's really come up with the definitive, highest possible percentage yet. If you've gotten all secrets, health upgrades and fatalities and still can't get higher than 106%, then my guess is you're either missing the Smoke Missions or the hidden boss fights (although I think you get secrets from those fights, so maybe not). Personally, I've gotten over 110% with Scorpion and I'm still missing one of the 68 secrets.

Thank you so much for making this guide, I have every ying yang now. You might not've helped me very much on getting Reptile because you didn't describe it that well as some others but besides that you told everything perfectley and I have all the ying yangs, thanks a billion man.