Ying Yang guide - Wu-Shi Academy - w/Pics

The 7th Number

This is a Ying Yang guide for single player only.
Some Ying Yangs can only be found in co-op mode.
To go back to the main giude page click here.

- Wu-Shi Academy -

- Area 1 -

How to get it: Throw someone in the 3rd catapult, he will hit the wall and unlock it.
What it unlocks: Concept art

- Area 2 -

How to get it: You need the swing move, then you can swing on the branch and get across.
What it unlocks: Arena Art

- Area 3 -

How to get it: Jump on the building left of the first test of might, and jump into the opening above the 1st test your might.
What it unlocks: Johnny Cage Vs mode

- Area 4 -

How to get it: Go to the place where you cut the ropes to the pots, and climb up the left wall. I had to wall run, double jump, to get on top.
What it unlocks: Fatality Input Image

- Room 5 (outside) -

How to get it: You need the swing move, then you can jump across a couple poles and get to it.
What it unlocks: Concept Art

- Warrior Shrine -

How to get it: Beat Ermac and get it.
What it unlocks: Concept art

U forgot 1 throw an enime into a ctapult and it will throw them into the wall right after u have to jump across the platforms were the stone dragons are spitting fire at u I already have it but i will post a pic in a min to show were i mean.can't remember which catapult it is but just throw one in all of them

scorpion101481-yin4.jpg

oh sorry about that was had just woken up when i took a look at the faq sorry but ya i got taht one really don't see were u missed any so far.

ok..u missed one for single player and i guess ur not posting ko-op ones(cuz there are three more missing that are only ko-op accessible)

but the single player one is in the area where johnny cage tells you to cut the ropes and release the defenses(pots of lava) go up to that little area with the pots and wallrun up the left wall(right next to where u jump up) theres a koin up there...sorry, no pics

The 7th Number said:
- Warrior Shrine -

How to get it: Beat Ermac and get it.
What it unlocks: I forget

I think it unlocks Sub-Zero.

-Edit- Wow am i dissapointed. I just beat Ermac and all i got was concept art :(