Complete Cast of Characters

Kal-El

Okay, this took me a while. I've managed to compile a list of every character in the MK universe:

Ankha
Appep
Art Lean
Asgaarth
Ashrah
Bannak
Baraka
Baron Reyland
Blaze
Bo' Rai Cho
Cassar
Chameleon
Chan
Cyrax
Dairou
Damashi
Darrius
Dion
DJ
Drahmin
Ermac
Frost
Fujin
Geneviere Reyland
Gorbak
Goro
Hannah
Hanzo Hasashi
Havik
Hinoka
Hornbuckle
Hotaru
Hsu Hao
Hydro
Jade
Jagatai
Jarek
Jataaka
Jax Briggs
Jerrod
Johnny Cage
Jola
Jonas
Kabal
Kai
Kali
Kano
Kebral
Kenshi
Keva
Khameleon
Kia
Kintaro
Kira
Kiri
Kitana
Kobra
Kreeya
Kumari
Kung Lao I
Kung Lao II
Li Mei
Liu Kang
Lucifer
Master Cho
Mavado
Meat
Mika
Mileena
Mokap
Moloch
Monster
Motaro
Myst
Nightwolf
Nimbus Terrafeaux
Nitara
No Face
No Neck
Noob Saibot
Ohona
Omegis
Onaga
Orochi
Peron
Qali
Quan Chi
Quin
Raiden
Rain
Reiko
Reptile
Ruby
Sareena
Scorpion
Sektor
Shang Tsung
Shao Kahn
Sheeva
Shinnok
Shujinko
Siann
Sindel
Siro
Skeleton
Smoke
Sonya Blade
Sora
Stryker
Sub-Zero IV
Sub-Zero V
Sub-Zero VI
Taja
Takeda
Tanya
Tassia
Tomas
Torch
Tremor
Vorpax
Warlord
Xian
Zeffeero

Tell me if i forgot anyone, or if you dont know who someone is on the list

:? whats so special about this?
you could just go to mk austraila and look at the mk encyclopeidia
it really isn't that difficult :roll:

well if he compiled it himself without looking at some encyclopedia (or knowing about one) i'd say credit is still due. not that i see a lot of point in it. but to come up with such a complete list must require a bit of homework

yea, i did alot of research and searching. Plus, if you go to most MK character necyclopedias, not all of the charaters that ive put together are there,mine is more, in detail (Not to Brag)

XxJadexX said:
I am oblivious to who half of these characters are.

Yeah, I believe roughly half these characters just had tiny roles in the MK comics, the animated series, the live-action series, the movies, the adventure spin-off games, or were only rumored to be in a game. Like "Nimbus Terrafeaux"; I think that was a black kickboxer who was rumored to be in the Genesis version of MK1, but it ended up being a total hoax.

Anyway, I don't recognize a lot of the names either, but kudos on compiling that.

Was it? Shit, I don't know what the hell I'm talking about then. I though it was something like that, though. Nevermind.

the rumored kickboxer was Jax, they then redid him and made him into mk2. and I love noface! wait no i don't.

well, if you guys are really curious about a particular character, ask if u want, and ill tell u wut i kno, or if someone will show me how to download pics, ill give u one

Wow.. it's cool to see Hinoka, Ohona and Kumari in there. Those are the names of the gods from MKM:SZ and Japanese Mythology...

hinoka.jpg

ohona.jpg

kumari.jpg

if you are including the movie characters you missed out liu kangs bro, chan is he called? i dunno