Hidden Millena Fight

Acid Rain

Ive been trying to kill mileena in the living forest but everytime that it looks like im going to kill her, she dissapears. I can hear her but i cant see or damage her, does anyone know how to get past this? And is there any prize when you get to 100%? Also ive seen pictures of goro and johnny cage in story mode, how do you play as them or are they hacks? Thanks for the help i might receive.

EDIT-
I have one more question, i saw the game over message "did you feed all the trees in the forest" i said yeah, but i found a tree where smoke is found and im confused on how you feed that tree, you cant pick up smoke, no zombies or clay soldiers, its impossible then huh?

For the 1st question-I beat the crap of her and eventually knocked her into one of the colum areas and just uppercut her to death...with liu kang.

oh...ok, yeah........did that. I misunderstood.........I thought he was saying there was some way you could kill her without Kitana coming/jumping into the portal...............good deal.

Nope. Actually the fight against Mileena should take place before going to the foundry as far as the story lines go. However, its kinda hidden so you wouldn't know until after you beat the game and wonder why kitana was locked up.

Hydro said:
Nope. Actually the fight against Mileena should take place before going to the foundry as far as the story lines go. However, its kinda hidden so you wouldn't know until after you beat the game and wonder why kitana was locked up.

so can u really defeat her or not i'm just wondering cuz i just found the hidden fight, whoopped her up real quick and i wanated to know if u fight her again after that

MikeMeezee said:
Hydro said:

so can u really defeat her or not i'm just wondering cuz i just found the hidden fight, whoopped her up real quick and i wanated to know if u fight her again after that

Yes you can beat her no you cant fighter her again after her defaet.

Kobra said:
Where do you go in the living forest to fight Millena?

You can't fight her until you have the swinging ability. When you do, near the first save station in the Living Forest, there's a horizontal vine for you to swing on. Just keep swinging up and you'll come to a heavily bridged area above the rest of the level. Keep on going from there and you'll eventually get to Mileena.

Correct. Also on the whole "Did you feed all the trees in forest line", I am 100% certain it pretains to just the three trees, not the one in the smoke area. I have tried to bring zombies, clay soliders, and the demon guys from the PIT2 over to throw at the tree but, it won't let me bring them. Can't grab smoke and tried attacking and shooting the tree from different angles and nothing.