Ermac

i would do alot of uppercuts on him...you can hit him in a row alot. triangle and R1. Or R1 and O to kick him. It took me a while, it doesnt get hard till you have Johnny Cage on your butt too.....i killed cage before i got to kill Ermac. One time i killed ermac but i went to hit him with L1 and Cage killed me right before i was going to hit him :evil: errr.. lol

just keep trying...i know it gets frustrating at times, but eventually you will get it.

I had such a hard time till I found out you can BLOCK his phycic moves! just hold block when far away, throw some fire balls then run up and combo his ass! (this is my guess, I was lao when I beat him FINALLY lol)

the easiest way I found (and quickest) is to just take the fight right to him with your quick attack...........when he moves, just keep jumping to avoid his psychic attacks (they only work if you're on the ground)......this sets you up to just jump behind him and catch him in the vulnerable position of trying to do a psychic attack while you're behind him beating the snot out of him. This is also a great method to stay away from Stone Cage.......except every now and then he'll catch you with an energy ball in the air.........it does however put alot of distance between Cage and Ermac preventing him from interfering with your attack.

I beat him by blocking his physic moves so at the beging he should try to do his physic through block and run but then block again he usually does it twice so once you get too him do the squrex2 triangle move and I juggle him till he starts to pick up the stones the key is to stay near him since he wont drop the stones on hinself now use the super upper cut a few time since it does alot of damage to him. then when he sommens jhonny just ignore him and keep jugleing ermac but if jhonny gets close through him to the other side of the battle feild to stall and remember hold block every once and a whil when running to ermac and hold it when in close combat so he wount catch you off gaurd also it helps since it locks on to him another good way to windle down his health is the bicyicle kick then keep on juggleing him when you do beat him sit back relax and enjoy the art work you get.

Thank goodness for this topic, or I will have a tough time with him. Now I can murder his ass.

But how do you get Johnny Cage involved?

Kobra said:

During the normal course of the battle, Ermac brings the Johnny Cage statue in the Warrior Shrine to life, so you end up taking them both on at the same time.

And I learned yesterday that it is actually a good idea to defeat the rather easy Johny if you are low on health, b/c his defeat earns you ALOT of health.

Yes the health helps but, if your confident to kick Ermac in the Bawls, then you can still focus your attacks on him and if stoned Cage gets in the way, then he gets hurt too.

DeathcoreRyknow said:
Kobra said:

During the normal course of the battle, Ermac brings the Johnny Cage statue in the Warrior Shrine to life, so you end up taking them both on at the same time.

Oh. I thought he was gonna be my partner, but I guess not. :?

I Beat Ermac By Beating First by Kano,Melina.Melina (Living Forest hen u come in go where you save and douple jump to the tree branch then swing to the other 1 and the on the top platform climb the wall and then your in a new are go pass all the briges untill the end and then u fight her). Kano (In Shao Khans place talk to kitania 4 times ten fight the guards and go thourgh the door and you will see jax. then you fight kano with the help of jax).They give u life Upgrades when you beat them. I Beat Ermac With Liu Kang. You Got to Shoot fire balls at ermac alot and do combos like fireballs and the bicycle kick.When he bring johnny cage Statue to life fight johnny cage and then fight ermac and swicth back and forth.Kill The Johnny Cage Statue and then finish off Ermac.

well. i did some thing similar to reptile man's teqhnique. once you get close to him, use a combo. i used the square4x and then R2 to grab him. this way if Cage was near he would get knocked down.
if Cage is annoying you, just kick him with the long kick, knock him down and go back to Ermac. Corner him, he is pretty much done from there. uppercut him as many times as you can. and throw him. that should do the trick.

one thing tho, if you are running low in life, it is a good idea to get rid off Cage, he gives you a little life back once you destroy him. hopefully that little bit gives you enough to go back to Ermac and kill him.