mk card game

REPTILES MAN

I have been thinking about all the card games they have now and I think mortal kombat should make a card game i know they had them a while ago for the move but if they do make new card they could have collector cards with all the newer characters as well as old and in alt costomes or a card game like yu-gi-oh or magic and like you could get cards like dragon madalion to power up subbys power or like a card called spiritual training for nightwolf or even a card that could evolve reptile again there would be new characters and old probably have to put every charactor from other games (exmp rain chameilian) it would be a good chance to see all the charactors you miss. :D

CHAMELEON i think....

but i disagree most card games turn to crap pretty fast.
take the simpsons tcg or any other TCG either it gets fucked up royale in development or no one likes it.... intersting idea though

i'd probably collect, but not play. and rain should definately be in, he is one of my favourite characters in MKT and MKA, and why not chameleon? with development these could be 2 really interesting characters

I used to play Pokemon, back in the day. City champion actually. But when wizards sold the company to Nintendo, that's when I stopped playing. I like your idea I wouldn't play thought, gave up on TCGs a long time ago.

DUDES!!!! I was in BlockBuster the other day and saw booster and starter decks of MK kards!!!! I was THIS close to buying a pack, but I had previously bought an issue of GamePro. idiot! idiot! idiot!

oh, and a word of advice: never watch UnDead. BAD AUSSIE FILM!