the blade dropped in the room full of bodies?!?!

jaydoggystyyle

we just beat reptile and what not....and are in this building.....that u climb to the top.....theres a fan that u jump on to get to a platform....u push a button a sword falls somewhere....and lui kang keeps saying ...."the blade dropped in the room full of bodies" we have been searching for over an hour....to find whatever was dropped....its these lil things in this game that kill you....and get stuck on the dumbest stuff....NEED HELP ANYONE

My PS2 was being an ass and deleted all my shit off memory, so I'm just going to try to remember this.

Go to the main room, and then enter the door with the red symbol on top. The sword should be to your left. You'll see two guys being tied onto a wall and the statue that released the sword. The sword should be right there.

yeah,

Pretty much head all the way back to the entrance of the soul tombs, and go left instead of right, its just past the entrance door

ive just gotten there....now what?

i just went into the door with the red symbol over the door. In the 2nd room i come to 2 doors. one door, that leads me to a bridge w/ spikes....i cross and come to a "test your might" lever. After i do the lever, I hear a chime, but nothing happens. What gives?......or if i go to the other door in said room, i come to a sealed door with same red symbol. How do i open said sealed door?....someone please help!!!!!

You need to go into the door that is green and go all the way through it. Just keep going through the stages and you will get to a stage that has a MK coins stacked that you have to break. Its in a room with spikes above it. I think that is the room after the platform with the different masked guards and doing the different test your might challenges. Trying to remember off the top of my head sry.

great....thank you

thanks for the tip.....im tring to do it on my own, but really got stuck there...glad you read my post. if i can help you with anything my yahoo is on my pro. thanks again