Unlocking Characters

Kal-El

How do you unlock Scorpion and Sub-Zero for both VS and Story mode?

Also, how do u unlock Kitana, and Reptile for VS?

Sorry if these are dumb questions

From what I gather, your unlocking Scorpion or Sub-Zero is dependant upon beating the game as either Liu Kang or Kung Lao. I'm not at that point yet, but I'm sure someone can correct me if I'm wrong.

Someone just posted a couple threads down that you can unlock Kitana in Evil Monastery:

http://www.trmk.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=14896

I don't know about Reptile yet.

You unlock the characters in Versus mode separately than unlocking them for playable mode. You have to beat the game with each character in order to unlock Sub and Scorp.

Liu Kang = Scorpion unlock

Kung Lao = SubZero unlock

Scorpion is really fun to play with. I haven't unlocked SubZero yet.

I have unlocked both and both are really good. However, Scorpion has move upgrades than scorpion. Either way, they rock. I beat it with SubZero as well. Didn't get anything different. To get Subzero in VS mode, the yinyang sysmbol is behind a lion statue in front of the Wastelands castle. You know? Where the boat docks. The statues is on the left. You can walk behind it and the camera angle changes. You need the double jump ability to get it which beating Goro, you will obtain. I need to unlock Reptile in VS mode? Is that in the livinig Forest?

To get reptile, go to the living forrest and bring to life the clay statues by the smoke entrance, and throw one of them at the pillars on the other side of the river closest to the entrance, once you knock them down go to the previous area and that little waterfall has stopped flowing and Reptile is under it.