Damsel in distress here

Angel

Basically I got fed up with borrowing Deadly Alliance and instead went a found a copy of the game for my own use.

It has taken me 2 weeks to find a copy and it was the last one that my local GAME store had. Unfortantely... There was no box to it. Yeah I've been given a blank box instead, he knocked a couple of quid off the price so I got it cheap (really cheap). MK is normally one of those games that is in the shops for years after release and yet I was barely able to find one copy and it was by fluke. The guy didn't even know he had one copy left.

But anyway, want I want to know, can someone do me a fav. and post a link or send me a copy of the box cover? It doesn't feel right having a blank box.

Thanks to anyone who does me this fav in advance. :wink:

oh angle I know how you fell usually when I get a used game it comes with no cover I would help if I could but I cant sorry. :)

Oh Angel, my love, here you go.
149.jpg

And for the link.
http://www.xboxaddict.com/xba/box_art/149.jpg
By the way...No, I will -not- be your boyfriend.

Thanks guys. You've all been helpful one way or another. :wink:

Malitor thanks for the program but I already have 3 copies of it. My father brought it for me when it was brand new, it came free is a Serif pack and then with a magazine (they all had it free at one point earlier this year).

Oh wells... Now I have 4 copies. XD'

Its not my fav. program but I'll use it anyway since you went to the trouble and everything and at least I can get something done.

my RE4 came without a cover or instructions, and i got it for £10, considering that it is still £30 preowned i think i did well. i got a book from ebay for 30p, and printed the US NTSC cover for it on glossy paper, cos it's better than the UK PAL one, and now it looks like MKD isnt my only import game in my collection lol.
i got the cover from http://www.cdcovers.cc
they have front and back covers, and if you click dvd instead of front or back, you get the complete thing.
you cant tell i got it from the internet